🐾 Seven

Shauntell

Shauntell

I can honestly say that Kentrell actually changing since our conversation last night it just his anger gets the best of him but it'll improved hopefully. Nisha got me at the mall with her picking out baby's clothes and diapers like my belly not even that big yet. She doing too much since I told her that she can be the God mama. Kung Fu aka Kayla supposed to be paying me a visit soon and I can't wait til she touch down. She's my soul sister who I truly adores a lot, she knows me better than anyone else.

Nisha and I walked in the house with a lot of shopping bags and dropped them on the floor kicking off our shoes at the door. The gang was around the living room but I didn't see Kentrell anywhere around the house.

"Kentrell should've been back from the studio ion know what taking him...."Ben looked up at the door because Kentrell was walking in the house and the first thing he do is walked over giving me a kiss. KD had walked in looking irritated as ever he didn't say anything til I ask him what's wrong because he's not quiet at all.

"When a mf mad at you and all they can do is call you gay and a fag. Like you ain't have them bent over the back seat of your car screaming cumin moanin and squealing spittin and slurping. Idem babes I got the lil coochie already, my Ford Escape to be exact."We all turned our heads his way then busted out laughing because we thought something was bothering him and he talking about that. I went to take the bags upstairs when Nisha left and went through it after putting everything away then I came back down to see everybody doing they own thing. Went back upstairs and went through my stuff when I seen my mama's letter that she wrote to me before she end up dying, I was skeptical in reading it at first but I wanted to read it.

Letter to my daughter

One day chicken the next day feathers. If I die today you're going to move on and you've got to make it. You've got to live for Shauntell. You have to live for you and your brother not nobody else. You don't have to do nothin' but die and pay taxes, but you have to move on if anything happens to me. At the end of the day you'll see me later. Up there. I'm a be always where you can find me. Even when God calls me. A mother's love will always protect you.

I balled myself in a ball and broke down crying but then started smiling, I miss that lady so much, she was the sweetest person you could ever meet and she knew just the way to make you smile and laugh whenever you having a bad day. Before I was about to close up the letter it was check for fifty eight thousand signed in my name from my mama, started smiling extra big because this is a blessing. I look up at my cousin Boomer and ran over to hug him super tight, he had squeezed me in a hug after seeing the letter on the bed.

"I love you cuz,"he wiped the tears from my eyes, I didn't knew I was crying fr, guess its happy tears. "Mama always there whenever you need her don't matter if she's dead or alive, you'll always be taken care of Shauntell, don't ever forget that."

Stopped by my daddy house and this witch wanted to start with me so I put my hand up to her face mushing her out of my way and walked pass going to my daddy's office. East was sitting inside talking business or whatever I came in taking a seat.

"Shauntell,"my dad said making me look up from my phone because why he saying my government like that though, he had pointed to my phone wanting me to put it away. "You pregnant?"I laugh shaking my head texting Kentrell, ion look pregnant at all, my belly not even big yet.

"Stop lying bruh, tf you gotta lie about being pregnant for? You fucking with YB, everybody and their mama knows he's fertile. So if you pregnant just be honest about it."Rolling my eyes not saying anything until I'm done texting on my phone because they all in my business. Kentrell thinking about throwing a massive house party soon and ion think it'll be good idea but the gang thinking about it as well. I'm with the idea as long as there ain't any drama going on but of course it'll happen smh because its going to be liquor.

"Dad why you want me to come over for, to ask me is I'm pregnant? Okay yes I am pregnant."I got up when my dad told me to sit my ass down but since I wasn't listening East pulled me down making me shoved him. "Nigga don't touch me."

"That's why your mama dead now cause of her mouth,"right when he said that I ran up and decked him in the mouth my dad was holding me back, tears was falling down my face and everything, he's dead to me, now I'm about to hurt some feelings idgaf anymore.

"Yeah your mama shot her dead after she lost the fight, your mama couldn't take the lost so her best revenge was to kill her and beside your mama was mad cause dad gave my mama another child and was still married to her."It was quiet after saying that, they ain't said shit til East mama walked in talking about now she's marrying my dad and ain't shit I can do about it. "Bitch my daddy never gave your ass a ring, you bought the ring outta your money...."my dad covered my mouth so I won't say anything else. East just stood up and walked out of the office after giving his mama a disgusting look.

"You really had to say that Moonie?"My dad asked calling me by the childhood nickname he gave me as a little girl. I had nodded folded my arms together. "Where is your sister?"

"She'll be here soon,"Kentrell texted saying that he need me to come back to the house to help decorate for the party,my dad told me that I can leave now after reading my messages with his nosey ass. After kissing my dad on the cheek I was on the way out when I seen this lady trying to stabbed me, good thing my dad seen her do it, she ended up putting the knife down and went off with tears going down her face, that was my cue to leave.

Alright that's all, like, comment and enjoy.....

Please tell what y'all think?????

Next chapter is party time.....