"This is so good," you mumble happily as you take a seat on one of the couches - Hoseok and Taehyung immediately seating themselves down on either side of you. "I definitely needed that."

"It looks like it," Yoongi snorts before taking a sip from his own drink.

"Yoongi," Seokjin scolds the snow leopard.

"What?" the younger male whines softly. "I'm not trying to be mean or anything. She just looks like she's had a long week at work - that's all."

"It's okay, Yoongi," you smile gently to ease the flustered hybrid. "I definitely had a long week at work so I'm not surprised it's showing. Are the eye bags that bad?"

"No, they aren't," he responds almost instantly with a gentle shake of his head.

"Did work give you a lot of trouble this week?" Jimin asks you hesitantly. When you turn your head to meet the fox hybrid's glance, you offer him a warm smile before responding to his question.

"Yes and no," you shrug. "I had a lot to do, but I wouldn't consider it troublesome since I enjoy what I do. Although, the training I had to attend was a bit tedious and draining."

"Training?" Taehyung cocks his head to the side in confusion. His arm, which has been linked with one of your arms ever since he greeted you at the garage, tightens ever-so-slightly. "You have to fight at your job?"

For a moment, you're stumped by the tiger hybrid's question. You blink blankly at him hoping he'd clarify his question, but Taehyung just looks at you with his eyes wide in horror. 

Fight? What does he mean by fight? 

"Not that type of training, Tae," Namjoon interjects when he notices your confused expression. "I'm assuming Y/N meant business training - not physical training."

Upon hearing the pack leader's clarification, the tiger hybrid loosens his grip around you and lets out a soft sigh of relief.

"Oh, right! Yes, I have business training where I essentially just attend a long lecture that updates us about the newest information in my field. The purpose of periodic training is to ensure a company's employees are always up-to-date so that they can perform their jobs well," you explain.

"Sounds boring," Jungkook huffs, standing up from his seat so that he can squeeze himself onto the couch in between you and Hoseok. "No wonder you're so tired. We should just take a nap before we go then."

You smile fondly at the pack's youngest when he leans his head against your shoulder and nuzzles against you discreetly. You take this as a sign to bring one hand up to scratch gently behind his soft ears - instantly eliciting happy chuffs from the panther.

"Jungkook, if you take a nap, the stores will close by the time you wake up," Namjoon warns the sleepy cub.

"Then we can just go another day," he mumbles lazily, tail swaying in the air slowly to display his comfort.

"You can't just make Y/N waste her time here today. You know she's busy," Seokjin adds.

"But Y/N said-"

"-Jungkookie," Jimin interjects the younger male. The fox hybrid's tone holds something you've never really heard from him before - an immense amount of patience. When you turn your head to glance at Jimin, you're no longer looking at the fox hybrid that was once masking his fear with strong aggression. Nor are you looking at the man that gets easily flustered when you give him a small compliment. Instead, you see the gaze of someone who holds the aura akin to a guiding figure or role model.

"You promised me and the rest of the pack that you, Tae, and I would get to go with Y/N first if that meant you would be ready by the time she got here," the fox hybrid reminds Jungkook.