Kelsey van Ryan, or known as one of our "prom queen nominations" is one of the most obnoxious, toxic little assholes that Greendale has ever experienced. She thinks she owns this whole school because her step-dad is one of Greendale's top lawyers and her mom is another gold-digging whore that married 4 times before settling with her stepdad.

Overall she believes that peaking in high school will get her whatever she wants, just because. Did I ever mention that she and I used to be friends a long time ago? Sad story but true.

It was before Cece moved from Houston in the 9th grade. Kelsey and I were still friends up until she started hanging out with me less often. Her other friends would always join and talk shit behind my back. Joke, gaslight and eventually turned me into an outcast.

The last thing I ever heard Kelsey talk about me was when I was in the bathroom during class. She said to her friends and I quote "Sloane was never my friend from the start. She depends on me because she still needs help coping with her parents' death. Hopefully she'll understand I won't be there for her anymore so she can actually stop moping around."

I was in the bathroom stall hiding, while I cried my eyes out and didn't attend classes the whole day. That was also after my first year at CASTA and I didn't know how to handle my emotions and move on.

Now Kelly can fuck Brayden whenever she wants to. I think at one point during my relationship with him, she was so jealous that I got to date Greendale's golden boy that she would try to talk to Brayden, and with him not telling me.

But I always knew that he and her would talk and flirt. She always goes for things she wants and now she's got him. A hand-me down.

I shake my head and try to clear out the picture of Kelsey and Brayden that I loathe. Turning around, I reinforce myself to finish my conversation. But I can see that Cece is focusing her eyes on Brayden and Kelly still.

"Sloane? You okay?" Cece reassures me as I return myself back to earth.

"What? Oh yeah, um where was I? So I mentioned that I kinda ran into someone you know." I say, hoping she can put the pieces together.

"Really?" Her voice sounds more intrigued. "Do I know them?"

 "Do I know them?"

I nod my head. "Yep, well he actually caught up with me this weekend in my old hometown." I slowly grin to myself and I can already see her jaw open wide.

"May I take a wild guess on who this person is?" She leans in closer.

"Go ahead."

"Let me see." She pauses and hums until she speaks. But before she can say anything, the attention on her face changes.

"Harry?" She replies but in a questionable voice. I'm surprised she answered it, only in a matter of time before I can feel a tall shadow hovering over me. Suddenly, I feel a finger tap my shoulder lightly, causing me to spin my body in full 360 to face the shadow lurking behind me.