A new home

Third person's pov

It's been a few months and now the vessel had lived in various alleys, away from the sight of humans, but still there... watching intrigued.
Obviously some people had take notice of the glaze of the vessel, some brushed it off as just paranoia or a homeless person living there, other as some sort of malevolent monster came to destroy humanity. The last one was incredibly popular among kids and younger teens, so much that they had created a game based on it:
They'll try to find the alley that it's the vessel's current home and, ones find it, go in there to confront the "creature" as a courage demonstration.

And when this "game" had made it to the adults, they weren't exactly happy about it. Stories about this teen-looking creature only wearing a tattered cloak and a horned skull on their head armed with a broken nail were told to them, unfortunately added with fake claims that only had made the vessel pass as a cruel monster.
At the beginning the older people didn't believe the young ones, thinking it was just a story invented by them as a stupid little joke. But ,one day, they decided to check, to see with their own eyes if it was real or not and shut the children up for once.
It was then that hell went lose.
The vessel had tried to seem friendly, but their tattered attir didn't really helped their case.
The adults had started to fight Y/n off the alleys, screaming incomprehensible stuff and hurting them in the process. The police was called sometimes too, once even heroes! But Y/n had always flee before their arriving; too many people at ones around tended to overwhelm them easily.
They quickly learned that police is bad and heroes are good only when you're not their main focus.
But, unfortunately, those were just rare encounters, most encounters were made with violent drunks or muggers.
Y/n couldn't fight them, at least not in their conditions: their nail had been so blunt that it dealt barely any damage and the small amount of souls they possessed was kept for barely healing smaller cuts or small bruises.
So they had ended up with a bruised and wounded shell, holding the void inside miraculously.
Tired... they were tired... maybe resting will help them heal.

Aizawa's pov

A new night, a new patrol...
thankfully tonight is going calmy and uneventful. Since the alarm about the 'alley creature' being terrorising the streets there were more patrols around. We know nothing about this thing, beside the stories from the children and young teens. I can't really say if their stories are reliable or not, but it's all we have.
The hero commission assumed that they were a new villain whose may focus are younger people counting that the kids seems to find them rather easily, way to easily.
Nezu seems very interested in those stories... especially upon hearing that they look like a teen, he probably would want to enrolled that being into UA to study their behavior...
But, besides some fake claims, there were no recent sightings of the creature. At the beginning there were more claims and sightings, but now rarely...
This may be either positive or negative, it's still too early to know.
There's something wrong about all of this, there had never been any physical hurt people... only frightened and yet people describe this creature as violent... shit don't add up...

While I was thinking on top of a building I hear a sound, almost inaudible if you're not careful enough.
A feeble sound of what seems to be metal and it did not come from far away. I would usually ignore it as it probably will be a random cat (and I can't afford distractions, not even for kittens) but now it's better check to make sure of it, since it came from an alley, the usual hideout of the creature.
I jump a couple of roofs, staying on to have an advantage over the possible villain while having still a good sight since the building I'm on is not too tall.
I look down and I see... a kid with a horned skull on their head, the creature. By looking at them they're most likely asleep, even though they seems hurt and really badly too.
I got down the roof to check them.
Shit, they're worse than I thought.
I go to check for a pulse, but I stop, noticing their "bleeding" wounds. That doesn't look like blood at all. It's black, way more thick and some weird particles comes from it.
I hear the skull scratch against the wall.
Shit, shit, shit, they've woken up. As I go to grab my restraining weapon they go to jump back into the wall even further,  trembling.
I give a good look at them. They're just a hurt kid, trembling, scared to be hurt again... ah villain my ass, they need help.

"Hey kid, it's ok I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help" I say, crouching down their level.

They looks up at me, still scared, but hopeful, yet hesitant.

"My name is Eraserhead, what's yours?"

They tilt their head.
Fuck they're mute, this gonna make things harder.

"Can you stand?" Standing as I say so, offering my hand to help them.

They shift and try to, failing almost immediately, going unconscious again. I get them before they hit the ground.

Shit, they're cold. I need to get them to Recovery girl.
Picking them up I start run on the roofs to UA, dialing Hizashi's number.

"Hey Zashi, go to bed, you don't have to wait for me tonight *sigh* this patrol's going to be longer than expected"