Punish me. 🔞

NOTE:

🔞🔞🔞

****

He caressed Lan Zhan's face oh so slowly; then he let his fingertips absent-mindedly caress his husband's arms and shoulders. He pushed back his clothes, bearing more skin, and cheekily sat in Lan Zhan's lap, smiling and kissing his skin, brushing his lips against his nipples and sucking a little.

- Ah, Hanguang-Jun... I can feel you shiver under my touch... why is that, I wonder...  -  he murmured, looking up to meet Lan Zhan's eyes. He knew this was torture for him; his instinct was to touch him back, hold him, kiss him, but tonight he had no control over this.

Lan Zhan looked away and bit his lip so that he wouldn't speak back. Wei Wuxian laughed and nodded, satisfied. He leaned in and his mouth was now kissing down, trailing the lines of his husband's body, fingertips teasing still, touching gently  –  ribs, hips, thighs.

- So so pretty... so fine... so beautiful....  –  he was whispering into Lan Zhan's skin.  –  How does it feel, Lan Zhan... to be helpless? To be burning up? Are you burning up for me, my love?

Lan Zhan moaned loud as Wei Ying bit into the folds of his belly; the hot breath on his skin was driving him mad. It took all his self-control not to burst the ties open and jump all over Wei Ying. But this was the easy thing to do. 

The lesson tonight was not supposed to be easy.

He gasped sharply when Wei Ying took his cock in his hand and started stroking slowly. Lan Zhan closed his eyes, listening to his lover whispering in his neck:

- How much pleasure is too much, Hanguang-Jun... Mmmmm... How long will you last, mmm? How much do you love me? Open your eyes!  Rule number one, Lan Zhan! –  Wei Ying exclaimed.

Lan Wangji panted, opening his eyes, awfully flushed and staring at Wei Wuxian defiantly, his teeth clenched, fighting to draw breath, as the strokes became faster and sharper.

Wei Ying was turned on immensely too  –  it was so hard to play it cool when all you wanted was just to feel the one you love all over you...  But he had to. 

He snarled:

- So, Hanguang-Jun, what punishment should I give you for breaking my rules? You love punishments, yes?

Lan Zhan growled as Wei Ying's grip on his cock suddenly loosened, the motion slowed down and within a second or two he just let go of him, as if bored now, frowning. He was just about to open his mouth to beg him not to stop, as he was very close to coming, but he remembered and just turned his face away, his face burning all over too.

- Oh, so this was not bad enough then?  –  Wei Ying mocked, removing himself from his lap.

 Suddenly Lan Zhan felt empty, this was the worse punishment  –  his beloved's warmth and closeness was gone. Wei Ying noticed the longing on his lover's face and squinted his eyes.

- Very well.  –  he snapped, standing in front of Lan Zhan, hands on his hips. 

– My turn.