Wrath. {TW}

NOTE:
I am placing a TRIGGER WARNING for this chapter.

***

- Lan Zhan, why the hell are you still mad at me? – Wei Ying was pouting. – Will you at least tell me?! And since when are you drinking wine at dinner?

It'd been two days since they were back home, but Lan Wangji had barely spoken a word. Ever since that damned birthday celebration, the two behaved like strangers. Wei Ying was frustrated – he could not understand why his husband was acting so distant, and why he was sulking. He could feel his pent-up anger, but Lan Wangji absolutely refused to talk to him.

Wei Ying huffed, and started to get ready to go to bed. He could feel Lan Zhan's gaze on him, so he decided to undress slowly, and maybe – just maybe  – try to seduce his husband and get some explanation about it all. Already topless, he reached down to remove his boots, when he suddenly felt two strong arms pull him in. Oh finally!

- Ahh, Lan Zhan... - he gasped. – I have missed you so much, my love...

The next thing he knew was a sharp pain, as Lan Zhan bit into his neck, almost drawing blood.

- Hey... slow down... I...   - Wei Ying frowned at the pain.

He could not finish his sentence, as Lan Zhan turned him around sharply and removed all his remaining clothes with abrupt movements, pushing him on the bed roughly. Wei Ying looked up, worried  –   there was a dark flame in Lan Zhan's eyes, almost like malice.

- What is the meaning of this? – he mumbled. – If this is your idea of foreplay, then I really ...

Lan Zhan did not care to undress; he got on top of him, not interested in his words. He directly attacked his mouth, kissing deeply, pushing his tongue into his throat and licking his teeth obscenely. Wei Ying tried to push him away, amazed but also worried.

- OK, enough! You are drunk! Get off me!!! – he cried weakly. He tried to push him off, but Lan Zhan was bigger than him, heavier, and a lot stronger.

His words were ignored. Lan Zhan was biting his lips viciously, licking the blood that sprung up there; he returned to the bruise on Wei Ying's neck and sucked hard, not paying attention to the cries of pain, making it bigger and drawing a loud cry from him as it hurt too much now.

- No! Stop this! I don't want this... Lan Zhan!  –  Wei Wuxian was trying to kick him out of the bed, trying to defend himself desperately, to writhe his way away from the iron grip on his body. He didn't know the person on top of him, and he was afraid. 

– No! Don't... You are hurting me! Please, don't....  – his fists were battering on Lan Zhan's chest.

Lan Wangji laughed bitterly.

- It hurts, doesn't it... - he said coarsely. – But I bet you are hurting less than me, husband!  –  he growled.

- Why are you doing this!?? Lan Zhan? – Wei Ying whimpered as the bites moved down along his torso; Lan Zhan totally ignored his fists, and now his hands were pinning him to the bed, and his mouth was making very real wounds all over his body.

Wei Ying started crying – he realized that he was helpless to escape. Was this the same person? The gentle lover who would touch him in such way that he though the was in heaven? Was this the same mouth, the same lips that had always given him so much pleasure? He couldn't recognize this face, the hurt those fingers were giving him now.

- Why are you doing this... - he whimpered and turned his head to the side, closing his eyes and giving up.

Lan Zhan said nothing. He was already hard, he scent of his husband always turned him on immensely,  so now he undid the front of his pants, pushed Wei Ying's legs wide open and shoved right into him. Wei Wuxian was not ready for this – he never thought Lan Zhan would go so far. The pain was excruciating and he opened his eyes sharply and shouted out loud. In just a second there was a heavy hand that covered his mouth, pressing his head brutally down into the bed. His eyes opened wider  –  this was not just rough, it was violence.

With one hand over Wei Ying's mouth, choking him, Lan Zhan used the other to grab his hip, and pushed inside him forcefully. Wei Ying was trying to breathe, clenching his teeth and promising himself that he wouldn't make a sound. He felt the brutal shoving in his insides and it hurt, it hurt too much.  But there was another pain that was worse – the pain of his heart breaking. 

He could not comprehend why  all this was happening. Why now? Why here? He lay on his back, desperately drowning in shame, pain and humiliation.

- Obey. You are mine. Mine.  -  Lan Zhan grunted heavily.