***New Story Alert** My Slime.

Start from the beginning

They all rolled their eyes but knew he meant every word.

Caleb was in love with Bria's heart and mind. He loved the way she argued and loved. The way she stood up for everyone she cared about and how she was able to quickly adjust to things and how to make things work for her.

Ro smirked.

He knew how Caleb could be but he was glad he was treating his sister better than his last few girlfriends. Caleb wasn't really the faithful type and Ro knew that. He warned Bria but she didn't care cause she said she knew him better than anyone else. But Ro knew he rarely was in relationships and when he was they were short lived. Before getting with Bria he had a string of woman who always seemed to want to argue. Most of those arguments where about Bria because none of them could understand why the only girl in the group was always with their 'man'.

"Wifey." She repeated to the group raising her hand as if there was an actual ring on it as they all laughed.

"I see you are enjoying my left overs." Trisha walked up with her little group of friends.

"Left overs?" Caleb looked confused.

"Yea, the rest of you when I finished. Left overs." She repeated herself.

"There's no leftovers over here babe." Bria laughed.

"I mean that's what it looks like." Trisha and her friends cackled.

"I'm sorry I think you confused the term of 'fuck buddies' and an actual 'relationship' as a thing. So let me help you clear things up. My nigga use to dump dick in you when he was bored, when none of your cum guzzling friends were available and simply just as an available option. I wouldn't read to much into that." Bria told her as her crew laughed.

"Bitch, I was fuckin him last week while you out her ha ha kekeing." Trisha told her.

"I wonder when he had the time to do that?" Bria paused taking a step closer to whisper in her ear. "It's crazy to think that while he was watching my pussy soak his finger last week that he would leave it to fuck on you." Bria smiled at her as Caleb licked his fingers and they both laughed before she stomped away.

"What did you say to her?" Lele asked watching her stomp off.

Both of them looked over to Bria then Caleb and laughed.

"Matter of fact we don't even wanna know." Tiara laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sure you ready?" Caleb looked down at Bria.

She nodded.

"Just how we practiced." He told her passing her the gun.

She nodded back at him as she took a deep breath.

Bria adjusted her ski mask as she removed the safety from the gun right before Caleb kicked in the door.

"Erry body on fuckin ground!" He yelled as they rushed the room.

Bria remembered the plan but with it happening in real time it was an different experience giving her a rush of adrenaline.

Like Caleb had taught her she went around the room grabbing valuables while he went for the cash.

"Don't even fuckin move I'll blow your shit off." Caleb told the young man reaching.

Bria had forgot to check for weapons on the three men in the room. Caleb grabbed the gun from the waist of the man who was reaching and made sure to check everyone else out before he went to he back for the cash. After everyone was cleared, taking their guns and jewelry Caleb took off to the back leaving Bria alone to hold up the workers.