Mori pulled out a knife from his pocket. "You know.." he started. "I always looked at you as my own son" he continued.

I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my back.

Your P.O.V
My eyes widened.

He stabbed the knife into Chuuya's back. I watched as he untied him and made him fall to the floor.

"Exactly how I like to see my subordinates" Mori said. "In pain" he added with a smile.

I tried to get out of my seat. I had to make this stop.

"You have served me well" Mori said and grabbed Chuuya by his hair to make him look up at him. "As a way to show my loyalty, I will release you from your misery" he said.

Before I knew it Mori jabbed the knife into Chuuya's chest.

I froze.

I watched as he coughed up blood.

"Chuuya!" I yelled as I activated my ability. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't consciously activate it. It must have been my emotions.

I made my way towards the guy that was helping Mori. "We need backup!" I heard him yell. Before I knew it, the room was filled with armed guards. I wasn't afraid. Not anymore.

I looked at the guard that was standing in the front. I looked him into his eyes and blinked, making him fall to the floor. The other guards watched in shock. I heard them load their gun immediately afterwards. This was my cue. I placed my hand on the floor and looked at them.

A single touch of my hands and a glance with my eyes are enough for me to kill someone. I have always dreaded my powers. They couldn't be used for good. I have been destined to end up in a world filled with evil.

I watched as they all collapsed to the floor.

Dead.

I felt no remorse.

I had to do this in order to stop them.

I made my way to the guy again. His eyes were filled with fear. I watched as he activated his ability but I already grabbed him by the throat.

I didn't feel guilty. I didn't feel like it was bad to deprive these people of their lives.

Was it because I despised human beings? Or was it because I felt like I was taking revenge?

Did they deserve it?

Do people deserve death? Is it something that people have to face as a punishment? I wasn't sure what I was thinking anymore.

I was taken back by my own thoughts.

I looked over at Mori.

He placed his foot down on Chuuya's back and started pushing his foot into his wound. I watched as Chuuya's exclaimed in pain.

I made my way over to Mori and reached out to grab his arm when I felt someone grab my leg.

My eyes widened.

I looked down to see Chuuya holding my leg. He looked up at me.

The pain and sadness in his eyes made my heart ache.

"P-Please don't" he choked out. "Don't.." he started. "Don't kill him" he said. 

"Chuuya" I said.

I watched as blood was dripping down his hand. I yanked my leg away from him.

"Please" he said again.

Mori looked at us in shock. He was undoubtedly fearing for his life.

I made my way over to him.

Mori fell to the floor in fear. I saw a scalpel fall out of his pocket. I examined it before picking it up from the floor.

"Remarkable choice of weapon" I commented. "Seems like something you'd use to not leave behind any traces" I observed. Mori's eyes widened. "Or perhaps.. to make someone's death seem like a suicide" I said and looked at him.

"I've heard you killed innocent people with it" I pointed out. I turned around and threw it onto the floor.

"I'm leaving you with the option" I told Chuuya.

"To do the right thing" I added before stepping aside