Chapter 4

{Mallory}

I hear Oliver waking up and I go over to open the bedroom door until I hear him say his name.

"Hello Mr. Kane."

Did he think he said that quietly? Dammit, I hear their conversation end. I rush back to the bed and fake like I'm sleeping. I feel Oliver's presence in the room. Once he leaves I wait until I hear the bathroom door close so I can get up.

I finally get up, slowly twisting the doorknob and coming out of the room. I look around the living room for Oliver's phone. I find it at the edge of the couch. Why is he such a dumb*s? He doesn't even have a password on it. I quickly dial the last phone number I remember, my brother Nicholas. Nick for short.

"Hello?" Nick questions over the phone.

"Nick?" I whisper, "It's Mallory."

"What!? Mal, how'd you get out, and why are you whispering?"

"It's a long story that I don't have time for. Look, are you still in San Francisco?"

"Of course, I wouldn't leave without you."

"Ok, I need you to meet me at Dad's bar on Wallace street around three since it's twelve now."

"Mallory, you know we can't go in there."

"Duh you idiot, meet in the back but I have to go do not call this number again Nick."

I hang up before he could finish his sentence. I Hear the shower turning off so I quickly delete the call log and place Oliver's Phone back to where it was. I go sit at the table and he walks out shirtless. I have to admit he has such a nice body I'd say around a six-foot build.

"You're staring again Mallory." He laughs.

"No I'm not, just put a f*cking shirt on." I defended.

He laughs, he has such an obnoxious smile.

He walks in the room and comes back with a shirt on, finally. Now to think about how to get out of here, again. To think I haven't given this boy hell yet. I slip out a quiet laugh.

"Hey Oliver," I walk over to him.

"Hey-"

I punch him in the face before he could finish his talking, making him fall to the floor. That was easier than I thought. I drag him to the bedroom and grab one of his shirts out of his drawer. I pull it apart making it like a rope, I take a piece tying it around his mouth, and take the other pieces tying him to the bottom leg of the bed leaving him on the floor.

I leave the room taking his phone and keys, I'm not walking five miles with my leg like this. I go out the front door limping down the apartment building stairs. This sun is way to f*cking bright. I get into his car and drive to my Dad's bar parking a few feet away since I have to keep myself hidden. My Dad never hangs out at his bar but his goons do and those sons of b*tches tell him everything. I limp as fast as I can to the back of the bar and call Nick.

"Nick, where are you?" I ask.

"Give me five minutes, I'm almost there."

He sounds like he's out of breath.

"Ok hurry up, it's only a matter of time before someone sees me," I hang up the phone.

A little more than five minutes go by and I start to feel myself getting impatient. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I quickly turn around slamming the person into the building.

"Nick!" I exclaim hugging my brother.

He hugs me back, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, no time for this. I've been here too long."

"Let me drive," Nick says holding his hand out for the keys, "I can get us somewhere faster than telling you directions."

I hand him the keys and we get inside.

Nick begins to drive, "Whose car is this."

"Long story, just keep driving, I'll explain later."

I throw Oliver's phone out the window, can't have it being tracked. We've been driving for about forty-five minutes, Nick parks us in a garage of a house and we get out. He leads us inside.

"Whose house is this?" I ask.

"One of Dad's."

I stop where I'm standing. "Are you serious?"

"Relax, he doesn't use it anymore."

My father always just bought random houses whether he was using them or not. As long as his 'toys' (us) didn't mess up our missions and get in the way of his money, because if we did...let's say it wouldn't go too well.

"Now stop telling me 'long story' and speak. Whose car is that and how'd you get out," Nick crosses his arms.

I start from the beginning and explain how Oliver got me out of that 'prison' and where he took me. I tell him how I killed Damien and why my leg is injured.

"Oliver is probably looking for me now, but before I left I tied him to his bed."

"Mallory, Dad's looking for both of us, and one way or another he'll have us."

So far who's your guys' favorite character? There's going to be more introduced soon :)