"Oh shit, don't touch me-" Riki shut his mouth when his eyes caught her. He raised his eyebrows, looking at her anxiously.

"Let's go to the treatment room," Jangmi whispered to him but he didn't give any response as he was still mad- Jangmi left the place, hoping Riki to follow her from behind.

____________

"Why did you bring me here?" Riki asked her in confusion but she went to the rack instead, taking an ointment and a tissue before going towards him again.
She tilted her head to look at his eyes and smiled, gently held his sleeve, and put the ointment and tissue on his hand making him more confused.

She pointed to his lips,
"It's bleeding."

"Clean it off before it getting worst."

She replied and pushed the button to leave the room but the wheelchair was having a problem with the battery again making her trapped in the same room with him-

"Riki, can you open the door for me?"

Riki hummed as a response and went towards the door but he suddenly blocked it by placing a chair in front of the door- he sat on it, watching her tease her.

"Riki, not now." She pushed the wheel, going to the door but Riki was still teasing her.

"Ouch, this is so hurt." He suddenly groaned in pain and touched his lips. He groaned again,
"I will probably kill that nerdy after school."

Riki looked at her and groaned in pain,
"It's so hurt."

Jangmi just laughed and shook her head,
"You can't fool me." She patted his shoulder, waiting for him to give her ways to leave.

"Jangmi, it's hurt."

"Then apply for the medicine," Jangmi replied to him. He shook his head and showed his arm to her, "My arm hurt too."

"That nerdy just punched your face..."

"But the effect is on my arm." He groaned.

"It makes me can't apply for the medicine."

Jangmi sighed, "I will call the treatment teacher then." She said and tried to push him away from the door and he still didn't move, watching her.

He then blocked the wheelchair from moving by placing his legs on the wheel hole, pulling the chair closer to him making Jangmi widened her eyes.

"This wheelchair is already broken and old. Why are you trying to make it worst?"Jangmi sighed, trying to let go of his legs from the hole.

"Look at me." He called her and she looked at him, straight in his eyes making her felt surprised while her heart was beating fast. She cleared her throat and looked away making Riki chuckled,

"Apply it on my lips."

She looked at him surprisingly and caught the blood on his lips. She immediately looked away and shut her eyes,
"Why?" Riki asked her.

"I can't do that."

"Why? It's not that hard..."

She opened her eyes and shut it again,
"I have hemophobia."

Riki hummed, "I remember that you wrote about it in your diary."

She just nodded, realized that Riki already read that parts. "Did you already finish it?"

Riki shook his head, "No but I will continue it later." He ended with chuckles.

"Don't continue it."

"Why? your writing is interesting. Especially those 10 wishes things." Jangmi looked at him.

"Did you already read that part?" She asked him nervously.

"No. I just saw those words when I flipped your diary."

Jangmi held his sleeve, "Stop reading it."

"Don't read that part."

"Why? You make me more curious." He laughed but stopped when he saw her reaction.

He chuckled, "Why are your cheeks so red?"

"I hate you."

"Suddenly?" Riki laughed again.

"I will read it then." He grabbed his bag that he threw on the floor, still locking his legs on the wheelchair as he didn't want her to leave.
He took out the diary making Jangmi screamed, shutting her eyes while trying to take the diary from him.

"Don't read it."She screamed, still struggling to take the diary from him but he laughed and teased her more. He opened the page where Jangmi wrote about the 10 wishes things-

"Don't read!"

"10 wishes to do before leaving this world."

" 1. Watching a movie at midnight
2. Shopping for a lot of things
3. Play arcade game
4. Going on a school vacation
5. Watching beautiful scenery from Namsan Tower at night
6. Going to party with a partner.
7. Late night talk nearby the river
8. Dancing with loves.
9. Holding hand with loves
10. Walking with loves."

Riki read it and laughed, taking a glance at her every minute as she was cupping her face with her palm, felt embarrassed when he read that loudly.

"You're quite dramatic."

"I guess you watched a lot of drama."

Jangmi screamed, telling him to stop but he ignored her and read it again.

"Stop that, Riki."

"Are you planning to do this with your boyfriend?" Riki asked her with fixing his eyes on her.

Jangmi just sighed,
"Yes but I don't have a boyfriend anymore."

Riki nodded and smiled, reading it again.

"Stop reading that."

He ignored her, chuckled.

"Riki, stop." She hit his shoulder.

"Riki, I hate you-"

Riki stopped and took out his phone. He opened the camera and took a picture of the page.

"Riki, what are you going to do with it?"

"What if your friends see it?"

"Riki-"

He looked at her and smiled,

"Do you want to do those 10 wishes with me?"

-
(▽≦) you guys are the best🤍

don't forget to vote and comments()

thank you for reading