Headcanons for Yandere Snape

I might be getting addicted in reading Yandere characters x reader so I will make one. This is just headcanons so it is not a proper one shot but ehheh. It is going to be fun. If you want to add more, please comment. I love to see it

TW: yandere

- You meet as students and immediately Severus likes you, feeling a sort of want over you which he had never felt for Lily, a kind of possessiveness which only grows.

- He follows you around a lot, memorising your timetable and of what you enjoy doing and what you don't, writing it all down in a special notebook made just for you.

- Severus keeps his distance, too worried to actually express his feelings, instead, he manipulates you and tries to make you distanced from your friends which he thinks are not good for you.

- He writes down what you like, what you don't and anything else about you in the notebook. Once he found a few threads of your hair and he stuck it in with sticky tape, beside it was an accurate description of its smell and how to replicate it in a potion. Severus sometimes also sketches what clothes you wear, your face and sometimes what he imagines to be under it all. This notebook he hides from everyone.

- Severus is a very good listener and will overhear your conversations and ones about you to find out more about you, your crushes, favourite subjects, etc which he will write down in his notebook.

- Severus wouldn't kidnap you, only if you were in danger of being hurt or hurting yourself. Instead, if you don't agree with him then he will go to amortentia to get your affections, making sure to feed it to you periodically with the potion.

- If anyone tries to stop Severus and his obsession then say goodbye, he will make sure that anyone who stands in the way forgets, falls ill or disappears.

- If you agree to his love then he will be very protective, not wishing to share you with anyone because of his fear of abandonment. Because of this, he will give a person you talk to sharp, annoyed looks which will ward them off.

- Severus will sometimes slip potions into your drink or food to make sure you are happy, don't do something or even do well in a task. He enjoys having a sense of control over you through you not noticing that he controls you sometimes through his potions.

- Because Severus is very good at reading minds he knows exactly what you are a thing and then can act accordingly. You are sad? he slips a happiness potion into your drink or buys you a gift. Are you being bullied or someone you dislike is on your mind? Those people disappear oddly from the face of the earth. Severus wants to keep you happy as if you are happy, he is.

- He just wants to keep you loving him, and he will do this no matter what, this is because he has abandonment issues, this stems of course to control and manipulation, but to keep you safe, he would do anything.