「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

Start from the beginning

What if that person has same thoughts as his assaulter?? What if they want to take advantage of his weak self too?

He quickly snapped his head back to the officer, a part of him just wanted to tell the officer and tell that person to look away but he was scared one thing that he definitely didn't wanted to do was hurt someone's ego.

He digged his nails in his palms to control himself from screaming or shouting, he knew no one was touching him but he could feel the touch on his body, clawing at his skin like some demon. He bite the inside of his lips not wanting to let the tears that's dreading to fall out.

They quickly did all the formalities and left, Once they were out of that man’s eyes, Taehyung let his tears fall to the point where Rina had to hug him tightly until he could calm down.

They went back to Rina’s friends house and stayed there for a couple of days. When Rina talked to Taehyung about going back to orphanage he immediately started to cry and scream. Rina really didn't wanted to go back to that hell hole but she wasn't sure if she would be able to feed them both on own, after cutting all the ties with the orphanage.

She officially adopted Taehyung as they had a 9 years difference she could do it without any trouble, with the help of her friend they rented a small cheap apartment.

The case went on but Taehyung’s condition only seemed to get worse, if a older male even looked at him for more than 5 seconds or a stranger smiled at him. He would start shouting and crying, sometimes even go unconscious. Rina didn't knew how to help his precious brother.

A friend of her suggested to take Tae to a therapy, he might be going through PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and his trauma might get triggered if he finds himself in the same situation. And since he was rape survivor, so any stranger could be able to trigger him even though they might not have such intention but Tae’s poor brain couldn't think about it.

The fees for therapy was very high and Rina could hardly afford it but she still took Tae to therapies and in hopes of him getting helped.

Then came the news of Dihyung being killed brutally by none other than Bunny. Taehyung was called to recognise if it was the same male who rapped him.

When he was revealed to the brutally stabbed body of Dihyung, He couldn't say anything because he felt satisfied.

Call him whatever you want he doesn't care, he's happy to see the person who made him suffer have such a brutal death.  He was grateful towards bunny for providing him justice. He's not dumb he knows how long the justice procedure is and the fact he got justice within a week is something he is really happy about and if he is being honest he wants to see that person and thank him. (Not me getting a One-shot idea from this😂 should I write? A kinda spin off? If I get 5-10 comments I'll write😁)

For everyone the bunny killer was a monster or a cold blooded criminal but for Taehyung.... He's a savior, *His* savior. He used to sympathise whenever he saw the murder victim’s news but slowly he started to wonder..... if those people even deserved his sympathy?? What if the people bunny killed where someone like Dihyung?.... Someone evil? What if Bunny isn't the way the media portrayed him...??

Ok fine the 30-40 people bunny killed, it's very much possible Not all are evil but it's not possible too that all are a saint.