「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」

Start from the beginning

But all you do is... Sit.

Silently, calmly, theirs no reaction on your face, no frown, no tears, No nothing.

Sounds scary, doesn't it? Feeling your whole body burning but at the *same* time...... You feel Nothing. It's scary to get trapped in your own body.

When Everyone was expecting Taehyung to scream, cry, shout but all he did was.... Sit, like a dead body.

He was a person who wore his emotions on his face but right now.... His face was blank. A silence that makes you scared.

Taehyung was in hospital for 5 days or so then he was discharged. They went back to orphanage but as soon as he saw the male who gave him so much pain, He started screaming and crying loudly, feeling the touches over his whole body, he could feel the same pain over his lower region.

He started to panic badly while his Rapist gulped, fuck he was sure he warned the boy to shut the fuck up about everything... Did he not heard him that time?.

“T-tae calm — calm down, it's me... Noona hey” Rina tried her best to calm his Precious brother down but Taehyung Just didn't listen it was like he is in some other mind space, he doesn't have any idea about his surrounding.

“N-No Go away.. don't-Dont touch go away, leave h-hurts leave GO AWAY” Tae screamed as tears streamed down his cheeks, covering his whole body from God knows what. His whole body was hurting like someone is biting him.

Rina after lots of efforts finally was able to hug him close to her body, Tae kept trashing in hold “Angel, Angel Hey Listen to me it's noona, Angel.. Please calm down” Rina’s own face was covered in tears as Tae finally stilled in her hold.

“N-Noona??”

“Yes, Yes it's me Angel tell me what you want”

“Leave.... Here.. wanna go leave here” He couldn't bring himself to speak in proper sentence, he was having problem in breathing and immediately wanted to leave this place.

Rina immediately listened leaving from the place, they went to one of Rina’s friend/Co-workers place.

After being their he calmed down a little, with much efforts and encouragement from Rina, Tae finally spoke about what happened that day, Not in details but he atleast told her who was his assaulter.

Rina’s Blood boiled in anger, She always knew about that guy’s bad intention but never in her wildest thought she believed that her this fear would become reality and fall over his Precious brother.

She immediately took Taehyung to report a F.I.R of rape charges against Dihyung and that's where he first met Seokjin, The infamous detective working on the case of the serial killing that's been occurring in the city for such a long time.

With the help of Rina Taehyung filed a case, he rarely spoked, only when any question was directed to him he replied in a nonchalant tone just wanting to get over with everything.

He was half way in talking about that dreadful day when he felt someone boring holes at the back of his head. He turned to see a guy looking straight at him, face completely blank his face didn't spoke on what he is thinking and honestly it scared him.