I'm lying completely naked on my bed, I like sleeping this way. It gives me the feeling of freedom.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Naked and fully aroused I am laying on the sheets waiting for my hands to please me, to give my whole body the electricity no one has ever dared to give.

My hand starts wandering all over my body, hair, neck, chest.

I gasp as my fingers touch my nipples. They are already hard, screaming for attention.

With a soft moan escaping from my mouth I begin massaging my breast. At first, gently, warming up my skin a bit and then tease my nipples, slowly pinching them.

I keep my eyes fully closed, savoring the moment.

My hand traces to my stomach, drawing circles with my finger, giving myself a wave of warmth that brings pleasure. My fingers slip between my tights. I immediately feel the wetness between my legs.

I am slick, ready, and wanting. My fingers caressed my tiny nub and a short moan left my mouth as I felt my stomach get tightened.

I started pleasuring my clit and the electricity hit me. At this moment, it's just me and my body. My hands and fingers are learning all my secret places. Trying to figure out how to give this divine body paradise. My body wriggles in an intimate dance, tells me what it wants to get and I listen to it. So desperate to get what writers tastefully describe in their books, what singers praise in their songs, something that Greek gods devoted their whole lives to. They valued and treasured this sacred, sometimes forbidden fruit.

An orgasm.

I slid two fingers inside me. Sensually I begin to pump them in and out, in and out. My back arched, telling me it's something my body needs.

Relief, pleasure, and euphoria.

My fingers are soaked and it gives them the bliss to move smoothly. I grab the sheets with my free hand as I let out a whimper.

 I grab the sheets with my free hand as I let out a whimper

I want this moment to last forever.

My legs are tense, my back arched and my lips fully parted.

I almost scream as a wave of orgasm fully overwhelms me. My heart beats so hard that the veins on my forehead start to pulsate, a pleasant feeling in my stomach makes my legs shake for a moment.

It's like jumping off a bridge. At first, you're scared, you're insecure, but once your feet are off the ground, you feel the satisfaction and the adrenaline. Your body floats in the air and you don't want that feeling to leave you.

I look at the mirror and notice that my cheeks are flushed, my lips a bit swollen from the number of times that I've bitten them.

As soon as I got out of bed I took my bag and got cigarettes out of it. I found the old lighter that helped me to set Nick's body on fire.