02

CHAPTER TWO

Day two:

I still feel sad and scared. But I am a Del Que and needed to be strong. I wish lolo and lola is here in earth to side with me but they're not anymore, because they're in heaven, they're gone when I was just 15... Anyway, I talked with that Handsome captain again. The guy I met yesterday and I felt something I cannot explain. Maybe he is like a brother that I didn't have. I wish I have 2 elder brothers to protect me from everything...but sad to say. I am the only kid of mom and dad...

I wanna ask myself I'm how do I feel right now. I still feel heartbroken. My own parents... Ughh! I would not try to write my problems in here. But I still hope that they will not look for me. For good.

After I wrote those words on my diary. I stretched my arms and bend my knees before going onto my bed. I glanced at the clock and it's already 10 p.m. I badly need to have a beauty rest. Tomorrow is a new day...

I woke up the next day feeling better. It's already five thirty in the morning so I went straight to the Lido deck, where in you'll find the pool and typically other amenities such as restaurants, bars, and a fitness center. I did enter the fitness center to keep my shape remain before eating my salad breakfast in sunrise dining room... Then at the exact 8 a.m. I went back in my cabin.

I wear my two piece bikini that's colored grey and then I wear my long grey cardigan, white dior slippers, also I use my shades before going out of my cabin.

And right now I wanna have a tan skin but it won't work because everytime I stayed under the sun...the color of my skin wouldn't change. I sighed.

Lumapit ako sa pool. I don't feel nervous when people are looking at me now because I used to wear anything I want to wear, like those crop tops and shorts, short skirts, and sports bra. Normal lang sa akin iyon.

Ipinatong ko ang suot kong cardigan sa folding chair doon tapos ay bumaba ako sa pool.

This pool was divided into three and the pool that I'm in was 6th feet.

Lumangoy ako sa pinakalalim, pabalik-balik, hanggang sa kailangan ko ng hangin ay tumaas ako.

Pero nagulat ako dahil pagka-ahon ko ay may nakangiting amerikano. "Hi miss. I saw you earlier and you got my attention... So..."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm already married. So fucking leave me alone. I don't want to have a fixture. I already said once. I am married."

Nawala ang ngiti niya. "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were single... You look young..."

"Look. Mr. It doesn't mean when I'm young right? Because if you love someone...you would not hesitate to marry him. And I know you're interested with me but I'm not. So keep your distance away from the girls who are already married." Walang emosyong sabi ko.

Itinaas niya ang kamay na para bang sumusuko na. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. And thanks for your advice. I'll keep that in mind." I nodded then he swim away from me. I also saw that he talked with other man. And those guys were glancing at me everytime they receives a mutter from that american guy.

I smiled when the boys tottaly left. There were a boys here on the Lido deck but most of them were old men. And girls are smiling at me, some were having gossips about me.