🎉 21k special 🎉

Author-chan: *wakes up because of the constant tapping on the window at 2 in the morning* what the f-

Hehe Hi Author-chan : Kalim

Author-chan: Kalim what in twisted wonderland are you doing here? And why isn't Jamil with you?

Well he wanted me to check :kalim
on you and he made you food too!!

Author-chan: Food that's a bit sus, are you sure it's not poisoned?

Don't be silly, Jamil would :Kalim
never poison you!

Author-chan: *mumbles* ah yes like he'd never betray you, look what happened.

Did you say something? :Kalim

Author-chan: no did you come here alone?

No the others are with me :kalim

Author-chan: TSUNOTARO IS HERE!!

Oh no he's not, we didn't... :kalim

Author-chan: you forgot tsuno-

WE ARE STILL HERE :Leona
YOU LAZY HERBIVORE!

Author-chan: OH NO! OH IT'S JUST YOU LEONA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE IMPORTANT!

*GROWLS LOUDLY* COME :Leona
DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME HERBIVORE!

Author-chan: OH I WOULD LOVE TO BUT I WON'T STOOP THAT LOW!

*why are we still here just :Leona
to suffer* I'm out here

Author-chan: *goes down to meet the guys* It's good to see you guys but what in Crowley's non-existent responsibility are you doing in front of my house at 2 in the damn morning?!

Well good morning to you :Azul
too Author-san it's been a while glad to see that you are well.

Author-chan: * me clearly looking like zombie with a bad hair day * I've been ... well.

Hey! where have you been? :Ace
I thought you died or something, oh and you look like shit! and why are you not uploading?

Author-chan: Well I've been busy studying Ace something you apparently don't know how to do and thank you for pointing out the obvious and I don't know I just finished my final exams and I still have extra exams for college so pardon my laziness.

Ace! That was not nice of :Deuce
you!!

Author-chan: It's ok deuce, Ace is just a jackass.

Congratulations on 21k tho :Deuce

Nooo you said it before me :kalim
Congratulations Author-chan I will ask Jamil to make a huge celebration

Author-chan: Ask him to make it big because I'm back.

Congratulations Author-san :Azul
Welcome back fufu

Author-chan: Thank you ... you can stop laughing now it's creepy.

Well it's about damn time :Ace
You came back.

Author-chan: Ace, would it kill you to normally welcome me back.

I mean if you're that desper- :Ace
*hit in the face with a fluffy slipper*

Author-chan: That's better silence at last. Now back to you guys now that you are assured I'm not dead could you kindly go back because I need to sleep at least 5 hours to function well but obey me decided sleep is for the weak and I got only half an hour of sleep, so goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovely darlings, how have you been? I hope that all of you are doing well, I apologize for not uploading these days and it's going to be a while but I'll try to upload as soon as I can. Thank you all for 21 k I wouldn't be here without you my lovely darlings so thank you very much.

I hope you have a day/night.

Stay hydrated and stay safe.