Chapter 1: Lies and Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"HOW LONG NATHANIEL!!" I said. I stood up because I feeling nauseated. He sighs and stood up as well and finally speaks up.

"A little over a year" he says.

My brain practically explodes. H-he's been cheating on me for over a year... everything was a lie just as I was about to respond a lady with brown hair, tan skinned, greens eyes comes over to us. Nath stands up and wraps his arms around her waste and kisses her and she wraps her arms around him and kisses back instantly. By seeing that I feel absolutely shattered, after everything fake or not he's just gonna kiss so random girl right in front of me. I've knows nath for over 3 years and yet he's in love with her.. after they finished with there little makeup session she than turned her attention to me.

"God your so dumb did you actually think ANYONE would love someone like you" she said laughing and nath was joining her.

I looked down at me feet. Because if I continued to look up at the couple in front of me I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. The laughed at me for about another 3 minutes and they stopped. She walked over to me and pushed me to the ground letting out an evil laughter.

"He's in love with me, Not you. So do us and yourself a favor and get lost. Yours just a pathetic loser nothing more nothing less"  she saids spitefully.

I looked up at her and nath. He Doesn't do anything but smile at what his "girlfriend" dose. I feel so betrayed.

"Come on babe, let's go" nath says with reaching out his hand to her and she takes it happily. They both leave but she gives me a cheeky smirk as she wraps her hands around Nathaniel as they disappear out of eye sight.

As I'm left on the ground I can no longer contain my tears, so I just let them out. Why...why he do this to me. If he wasn't happy in the relationship why not just break up with me instead of torturing me.. I stay on the ground for another minute trying to process what just happen. I can't stay her the park brings back to many memories of me and nath. I got off the ground and ran to the beach. The beach always made me happy whenever I was sad. As I'm looking at the waves my mind hose back to Nath and that girl. I started to cry again and loud not caring if anyone heard me little did I know some one did hear me..

"miss? Are you alright?" The person asks in concern.

1 hours before all that with Chat
(Btw Lila and Chat do live together)

Chat POV:
I just finished with my shower and I was feeling hungry so decide to ask my girlfriend Lila if she wanted to go out for some breakfast. I put on my clothes and walk out of our room to the living room and find Lila on the couch on her phone.

"Good morning babe" I said while kissing her cheek.

She only nodded at me and looks back at her phone. Maybe she's on her period? So I just came out and asked her.

"Hey babe do you wanna go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Ya sure there's something we needa talk about anyways" she says boldly

"Ok let's go. it's a beautiful day why don't we walk?"

She rolls her eyes and says "fine" in a upset why. She must really be on her period.

We walk out the door and start walking she wanted to go to go to I-hop that just open. I heard my stomach growl so I agreed we starting walk it only toke 8 minutes I adored Paris beauty but Lila was just on her phone. Once we made our way to I-hop we went inside. I asked Lila what she wanted and she just wanted a the chocolate chip pancake stack with a mocha coffee I ordered the I-hop breakfast meal with an orange juice. Once we gave our orders the waiter left and it was just me and Lila again she was on her phone and I was just sitting waiting for our meals. After 10 minutes later our meals came out and I began to dig in but Lila was still on her phone. I decide to ask her about it.

"Lila? Are you ok?"I asked when I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Ya why wouldn't it be" she rolled her eyes.

"You said you wanted to talk about something earlier?" I said as I picked up my orange juice and began to drink from it

"Oh yea, I wanna break up" she said calmly. I chocked out the orange juice what was in my mouth and look at her in disbelief.

"W-what do you mean you wanna break up?" I asked curiously and in pure shock.

"I'm not in love with you, I found someone else and he makes me happy. He makes me feel alive and you, ha your just a simple alley cat" she said with disgust in her tone.

My ears fold down as I just sit there in sadnesses. Why would she think of me like that. Me and Lila have been together for a year. And we've had our arguments but we always come back stronger.

"S-so you cheated on me than" I said

"Ya I have, and before you ask how long, I started seeing him 3 months before you and I started dating, and his name is Nathaniel " she said dreamily looking at the ceiling.

I just stare and the food in front of me. Not knowing what to say, before I can speak Lila screams out to a man walking towards us. She gets up outta her sit and run over to him hugging him tightly. He hugs back. This guy practically looks like a tomato. He than breaks the hug and looks at me. I refuse to look weak in front of him. So I stand up and gave him a deadly glare before speaking.

"Your seriously throwing away everything we had for this...this tomato looking guy!?" I say with anger in my voice. She she scoffs and looks at the shrimp.

"What do you want me to say? Sorry?" She said in annoyances. I can't believe her after everything we've been threw. I had her back when no one else did, I stayed by her side when everyone hated her. And she gonna do THIS to me. As I look at the "loving" couple in front of me I realized...if she had just been playing with my heart..then she doesn't deserve my tears or anything else from me. I'm done, I'm done with her..

"Ya know what fine, you can have her. But I expect all of your crap outta my house by this week.." and with that I stormed out the building. I don't know where I'm going all I know is that I needed to get far away from them. I continue to walk about another more minutes before I found myself at the beach. I let out an sad sigh. I just can't believe it this. It's only 1:23pm and this is how my day is. I start to walk on the beach trying to calm myself down. The breeze in my hair brings me back to reality just then I heard someone crying. I look in the distance and see someone curled up on the sand. I walk over to the person and asked.

"Miss? Are you alright?" I asked in concern.

OOOOO 1st chapter what do y'all think, idk this story idea just came to me and I was feeling it soooo, just tell me what y'all think about this story and I'll see y'all in the next one byeee :333