19) Dreaming of you

Author's Pov

Silver moonlight shined down on her silken skin as she cocooned herself on Rudra's arms. The blazing fire was reflecting on his golden skin as they sat on the white rug in front of a fireplace.

His hands were caressing her sides lovingly as she sat on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. Rudra was lost in the gloried feeling of her body against his naked chest.

She was perfection.

Her body seemed to warm on his arms, when she felt him getting hot and hard under her. Her eyes closed on their accordance when she felt his hardness pressing against her back, he was loosing himself to the pleasure.

His rough hands were gently stroking her arms, his fingertips slightly brushing the side of her breast and his lips giving feathery kisses on the side of her neck.

Cupping her face on his large hands, Vikram gently let his tongue explore the essence of her soft and warm lips. His tongue tracing her soft lips, gently resting them against hers.

Her head rested on Rudra's shoulder as he gently sucked the skin of her neck while her mouth locked with Vikram's.

His mouth tasted like old red wine as she gently suck on his tongue trying to pull him deeper into her mouth. Wanting more of him.

Aadya moaned in Vikram's mouth as his rough hands lingered across the soft skin of her breast.

Her short satin white dress bunched around her waist. Vikram's hands slowly caressed the skin of her navel. His large cold hands on her soft warm skin making her squirm in Rudra's arms.

A high volt of electricity flowed through her body and she found her world crushing feeling Vikram's mouth on her breasts.

"Oh! Ah.." she groaned clutching his hairs in a tight grip as he hungrily sucked her dark nipple while his hands did their magic on the other one.

She put her hand over Rudra's touching his slender fingers while the other hand caressing Vikram's hair as he sucked her nipple. She gazed lovingly at Rudra, his face was shining bright, his eyes were filled with lust.

Rudra gazed with fascination into her blue green eyes. They were completely conquered by this woman.

He kissed her gently all over her face, a small kiss on her forehead, her chin, her cheeks, eyes, lips. Giving a light kiss on her ear he gently nibbled her earlobe making her eyes shut tightly.

Holding her thighs from the side he bent her knees. Her body arched like a bow as she felt a warm breath on her inner thighs. Opening her eyes she met with the dark lust filled eyes of Digvijay near her throbbing sex.

At that moment her whole world was in chaos.

"Baby take it easy, enjoy it with your heart. You will love it" he said, his warm breath tickling her core.

Her breath hitched as she looked at him through her hooded eyes, his eyes was darkened as the night outside. Through her hooded lustful eyes she gazed at the devil hiding underneath his sexy grin.

Placing his hands on her cheeks, Rudra sealed his mouth to her lips. She groaned in his mouth as she felt Digvijay's finger tucked on her underwear, sliding down smoothly through her thighs making her breath hitch. Goosebumps arose on her body when the cold air grazed her core.

She twitched like a leaf in Rudra's hold when Digvijay's warm breath tickled her core.She felt like she was diving in the deepest sea alone.

Aadya could not control her wild breathing when digvijay's cold fingers opened her swollen lips. Her white juices dripping and wetting the white rug. She bit her bottom lips almost making them bleed as his hot tongue dipped inside her tasting her sweet juicy nectar.