mate you could have knocked.

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

I had just finished my interviews and had time to lunch as it was 12:10. I was t hungry and grabbed my AirPods from my drivers room. I climbed up the hospitality and when I finally reached the top I felt the warm sun fall in my skin. Warming me up like a blanket. I sat down and plugged my AirPods in. I took my white iPhone and opened Spotify. I looked thru my playlists and selected one of them. I clicked the shuffle button and 'Experience' started playing thru my AirPods as I let my back hit the ground underneath me. I closed my eyes focusing on the warmth on my body and the song blasting thru my ears. I took a deep breath and felt some tension leave my body...

The sun on my body made me feel warm... not just because the sun is warm but because I always imagined that my mother would hug me when I was younger. I felt a bit of happiness inside me that I hadn't felt on this day ever. I felt relieved. Like a big weight had come off my shoulders just now.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

I walked into the cafeteria of the McLaren hospitality I was looking around for a familiar. The girl with blonde hair and the brightest green eyes that I had ever seen. The face wasn't around. I walked up to Charlotte and she shot me a smile.

Lando: "have you seen Olivia?"

Charlotte: "uhm... no after the interviews she went to her drivers room... came to check on her but didn't see her there."

She had still a small smile on her face. My smile dropped of my face. Where is she?! I set my plate of food on the table and jogged out of the cafeteria. I walked to her drivers room and looked around. No phone and no AirPods all the other stuff was still here. I ran out again towards the RB hospitality. A employee came walking out and looked at me with a strange look.

Lando: "hai! Sorry! Is Max here?"

?: "he's in his drivers room... why?"

Lando: "could you let me in! It's important."

The guy nodded at me and leaded me towards the room. I opened the door and saw him lying on the couch that was placed in there. He looked at me with a confused look before speaking up.

Max: "mate you could have knocked."

Lando: "I can't find Olivia!"

Max: "SHIT!"

He shot up and together we ran out. He ran towards the McLaren hospitality while I ran after him. He climbed onto the roof while I followed after him.
He looked around and then sighed out of relief. I looked in the same direction and saw her lying on the roof. She had her AirPods in her ears and was enjoying the sun.

Lando: "how come you always look on the roof?"

Max: "she used to climb on the roof as well when she was younger and she wanted to be alone. It's her safe place. Especially when the sun is there. She used to tell me she got the feeling that her parents hugged her in some sort of way. It comforts her."

Lando: "well I will look here more often then."

He climbed down again leaving me on the roof with Olivia. I walked over and sat down besides her.

Olivia: "what's up? You look stressed."

Her voice was calm and collected... like nothing happened today.

Lando: "what's up? What's up?! I stressed out because I couldn't find you! Max was stressed because I couldn't find you!"

Her smile dropped and she looked at her knees while her back was still on the ground.

Lando: "I just don't wanna loose you..."

Olivia: "you thought...?"

Lando: "we did..."

Olivia: "I'm happy in my life right now... I wouldn't be able to do that now. Especially when I have the family I wished for and the boyfriend I wished for."

A small smile played on her lips. I gave her a kiss and laid down next to her. I took one of her AirPods and a song played thru one of my ears.

I felt the sun on my skin and I then understood what she loved about it. I looked to my side. To Olivia. Her eyes where closed and I only now noticed her summer freckles that had the last bit of sun to really pop of her face. Her long lashes where perfect without her wearing any make-up. Her blonde hair was loose and lying underneath her head. She was perfect to me and I didn't get how people could have let her go from family to family. I would love to change that for her but she doesn't need it anymore. And I'm happy about that. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and looked at it. A text from Charlotte. We need to get to our meetings. I stood up and pulled Olivia up. We got downstairs again and I placed my hands around her waist pulling her close. Her hands sneaked around my neck and I leaned my forehead against hers.

Lando: "please tell me if you go up there again. Just a text or something... so I don't worry my arse off."

She let out a slight giggle before she nodded slightly. We gave each other a kiss when we were interrupted.

Charlotte: "let's go lovebirds. Time to work."

Lando: "one minute."

Charlotte: "let's go Norris. Work is waiting."

Olivia: "she's right."

Lando: "your supposed to be on my side."

We gave each other a last kiss before splitting ways. Leaving to get our meetings done.
——————————————————————————
I walked out of the meeting room and it was now time for a walk on track. I saw Olivia walk by and ran after her picking her up dorm behind. She picked up her legs as she squealed. I placed her down on the ground again and gave her cheek a kiss. I only now noticed she was wearing sport clothes. She had some black Nike pro shorts along with a black Nike t-shirt. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had her black Nike running shoes on.

Lando: "you going for a run around track."

Olivia: "probably 2 rounds."

Lando: "12 km?"

Olivia: "if I feel it maybe 3 or 4."

Lando: "if you do that I'm running after you to get you off."

She let out a chuckle as we finally arrived at the track. I kissed her cheek before leaving with my team. Olivia always goes alone because she likes that more. I looked around to see her wearing her AirPods now and her found a little stretch. We were stood in turn 2 to talk about the turn when I saw Olivia run by. On the long straight towards turn 3 she started running full speed and pretty soon she was out of sight again.

John: "Lando. We are here not there."

Lando: "yea sorry."