you okay luv?

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

We were waiting for quali. We both were stood in the garage she was talking with some of her mechanics. I had my arms around her while my head was leaning on her shoulder. I was facing the pitlane with my head seeing people pass. Olivia gently leaned into me while one of her hands was in my hair softly drawing circles. Got I loved this. I let out a sight.
Olivia: "you okay luv?"
Lando: "mhm."
I felt a kiss on the back of my head before she started talking with her mechanics again. I saw a red Ferrari polo pass and walk back. Carlos. He laughed at me while shaking his head. I smiled at him before nuzzling my head further in her shoulder. The mechanics just made their way out of the conversation and Carlos was now stood beside us.
Olivia: "hey Carlos."
Carlos: "hey Olive."
They fist bumped each other while I was still holding Olivia in the same position.
Carlos: "he really is smitten..."
Olivia: "it's pretty cute."
Carlos: "agree."
They continued their talk before he was send out because we needed to get ready for quali. After a quick warming up we both returned to the garage. Quali was already started 4 minutes and we weren't the last. I pulled on my helmet when I saw Olivia pulling her zipper up before she also pulled her helmet on. We gave each other a hug before we got in. After 16 minutes Q1 finished.
Jose: "good job Lando. P-7 for Q1."
Lando: "what's Olivia's place?"
Jose: "P-15. Car caught damage when Mazepin hit her rear. Still trying to fix her car."
Lando: "is she okay?"
Jose: "she is. Nothing very bad just damage on her car. She told me not to tell you until end of Q1 so that's why you hear it now."
Lando: "sneaky girl."
I felt bad for her. She barely made it into Q-2. Now she needed to wait to see if they could fix her car in time for Q2. I got in as well and saw that Olivia was standing next to her car waiting for her mechanics to tell her if she could get in Q-2 or not. She noticed me and walked over to me. She kneeled down next to me so we now looked at each other.
Olivia: "how was your Q-1?"
Lando: "P-7 but I didn't push that much. How did Mazepin hit your rear."
Olivia: "he pushed in his throttle to hard when we were coming in the hairpin."
Lando: "he's stupid."
Olivia: "tell me about it."
She let out a slight giggle.
Olivia: "I will let you get back in your data. Good luck baby."
Lando: "you to princess."
We fist bumped each other before she walked off. After a good 3 minutes I got out on track again. All the laps went by pretty good and when the last 5 minutes started I was an orange car coming out of the pit behind me.
Lando: "Is that Olivia behind me?!"
Jose: "yes. They fixed her car."

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

The last minute pasted and I did one flying lap hoping that it was good enough. I think it was okay but I wasn't to sure.
Paul: "fantastic job Olivia! That's P-6 behind Lando! We're going to Q-3!"
Olivia: "yes! Thanks guys!"
It felt good. With one flying lap I managed to stay for Q-3. I drove back to the garage and changed my medium tyres for soft ones. I got out on track again and drove around for the last part of qualifying.
——————————————————————————
Paul: "JEEZ OLIVIA! HOPE YOUR SITTING GOOD BECAUSE THAT'S P2! YOUR STARTING ON THE FROMT ROW!"
Olivia: "LET'S GO PEEPS! WHOO!"
P2... wauw! My heart was racing and drove up to the P2 sign. I saw Lewis his car on P3 and Max's car on P1. I climbed out and Max and I immediately fell into each other's arms. Afterwards I jumped into the team. A huge smile was plastered on my face as I pulled my helmet off. I placed the bright orange McLaren cap on my head and Max and I hugged again. Victoria and Luka came walking to us and I took Luka from Vic. I placed him on my hip before we all looked at the crowd in front of us for a picture. It felt so good to have my family here. I gave Luka a hug before Vic and Luka went back behind the gates again. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and faced my favorite pair of blue green eyes. I smiled even bigger then before. He kissed me quickly before I turned around to give him a better hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his were still around my waist.
Lando: "I'm so so proud of you!"
Olivia: "thank you! What place did you got?"
Lando: "P4! Starting behind you."
He kissed my cheek before walking off. I heard a whistle behind me. I turned my head to see Max signing me over to Ziggosport. I walked up to him and stood beside him. I crossed my arms in front of my chest while Max leaned one arm on my shoulder.
Jack: "hoe voelt het om de eerste rij zo te claimen als Verstappen's? (How does it feel to lock the front row as Verstappen's?)"
Max: "uhm... geen woorden voor eigenlijk. (UHM... I can't find the words for it.)"
Olivia: "alsof we niet te verslaan zijn! (Like nobody can beat us!)"
Jack laughed at my comment. We got some more questions to answer and afterwards we had more interviews. I finally came back in the McLaren hospitality and walked straight to my drivers room. I let my back hit the couch and let out a heavy breath. I was tired and wanted to sleep so badly. I changed into a pair of sweatpants that I got out of Lando's room and a McLaren polo. They were surprisingly comfy. Lando was still at interviews so I had some time for myself. I laid down on the couch and my eyes became heavy. Within a minute I fell asleep.