I see him as my brother.

꧁𝙼𝚊𝚡'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

It was already later on in the evening. I just got back from my meeting and went inside the suit that I shared with Oli. I hung my Red Bull Racing jacket on a chair close to the door where Olivia's jacket was already lying. It was very quiet in here. I walked towards her room and opened her door quietly after knocking soft. I peaked my head around the door seeing her asleep. She still had her shoes on along with her earrings and necklace. I walked up to her and took them off making sure she was a bit more comfortable then before. I walked out of the door and closed it behind me. I decided to just sit down for a bit till the boys would be here and let Oli sleep.
———————————————————————————
After an hour or so there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it up revealing Charles, George, Alex and Daniel. I let them all in and we sat down. We were just talking a bit when after a few minutes there was knock at the door again. I opened it again and this time Carlos and Lando revealed from behind the door. Letting also in and walking behind them seeing there was space for 2 more to sit wich meant me and maybe Olivia if she would wake up earlier. Knowing Olivia she would sit with me in the bigger chair because she's kinda shy and she feels safer with that. With that in mind I decided to sit down in the open chair next to Lando.

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

I woke up by the sound off boys laughing in the living room. I rubbed my eyes and noticed my shoes and jewelry were off. I looked around the room and found them on the floor and the nightstand meaning that Max had taken them off. I didn't want to stay in my room so I got up and walked to my closet pulling out a pair of sweats with a Tee. I did my hair in a ponytail and walked out of the room. All the faces turned to me.
Max: "hey you're awake."
Olivia: "yea..."
Max: "kom je er zo bij zitten? (Are you gonna sit with us?)"
Olivia: "uhm... ja als ik bij jou mag zitten wel. Maar ik pak wel even een trui van jou. (UHM... if I can sit with you yes. But I am taking a hoodie from you.)"
Max: "ja is goed. (Yes that's fine.)"
I walked in to Max's his room and pulled out a hoodie of his closet pulling it over my head.

(This is what your wearing expect the shoes, socks and jewelry ect

(This is what your wearing expect the shoes, socks and jewelry ect.)
I walked back into the room walking towards Max. He scooted over so I could sit with him. I sat down in the tiny space next to him letting my head rest on his shoulder while my legs where over his legs.

(Something like this but then in a more brother/sister version)I looked around the room to see who actually were here

I looked around the room to see who actually were here. They all went on with their conversation. I looked to my side to see Lando. He looked back at me and we shared a smile before I turned my head back to the others. I don't like meeting new people but this time it was a bit better. I had Max who was always very protective off me and I already knew Lando. He's very sweet and easy so I don't think it will be that bad.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Olivia joined us half an hour later. She still looked gorgeous. Max told us she was taking a nap so that was the reason I didn't expect this. She had her hair up in a ponytail with a few strands out. Her sweatpants were a oversized but a good oversized. She first wore a shirt but came back from Max's room I think with a hoodie. It was also big on her but she looked adorable in it. This girl is gonna be the death of me. She walked towards Max, who was sitting next to me, she sat down just next to his lap with her legs over his and her head rested on his shoulder. Max wrapped his hands around her holding her tightly. He placed a kiss on her hair and in that moment I felt a bit jealous. Why would he kiss her? The other boys noticed the kiss to.
Alex: "ooeeehh Max! You didn't told us you were dating her!"
Olivia: "because we aren't."
George: "what's up with the kiss then?"
They looked up at each other sharing a annoyed look. They turned their heads back and started talking at the same time.
Olivia: "I see him as my brother."
Max: "I see her as my sister."
The jealousy immediately left my body. I don't know why but the boys just nodded and we changed topics. ———————————————————————————
It was a few hours later and we were still hanging out. Olivia fell asleep but I don't think Max noticed quite yet.
Lando: "you know she's asleep right?"
Max: "yea I know I could tell by her steady breathing."
Lando: "wauw you know her so well."
Max: "yea kinda to well."
We all let out a soft laugh. Max stood up with Olivia and brought her to her room. After a few minutes he came back and we all said goodbye before leaving. I walked to my car not wanting to actually go yet. Olivia looked so pretty... damn I can't like my teammate. I barely know her. But what if I do know her? We will see. I shaked the thought of her off and drove back home.