you look impressed?

꧁𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

Max: "OLIVIA HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA MISS THE PLANE!"
Olivia: "COMING!"
I ran out of my room along with my suitcase and bag. It was 2 weeks later and time to fly out to England once again. This week we would have the car reveals for this year and the test driving with the new cars. Lando and I had been keeping contact and I had to admit. We were getting pretty close. I told him a bit more about my past together with Max because on track Max couldn't always be around and Lando would be closer. He was really understandable and I actually felt quite good telling him. But on to the moment we're in now. Max threw my suitcase in the car while I sat down behind the steering wheel of the car. As soon as Max closet the passengers door and I drove away. In 15 minutes we arrived at the airport where would be a private plain that we shared. We walked in and took place both letting out a sigh.
Olivia: "how are they gonna call me with racing cause uhm... Verstappen and Verstappen? Not really nice cause they can't keep us apart easily."
Max: "I don't know.... That's their problem cause ma bestie is now my sister. So I don't have any problems anymore!"
Olivia: "still a bit weird to call you my brother."
Max: "a little bit I'm getting more used to it."
Olivia: "yea same."
I had some food that I spilled over my McLaren polo and now there was a huge spot off my chocolate yoghurt on my shirt.
Olivia: "do you have a shirt here?"
Max: "only my Red Bull team polo."
Olivia: "can you put that one on so I can get that one? Please?"
Max: "hahah yea sure."
After a we switched shirts I was now in a black shirt with M.VERSTAPPEN on the back and a little Dutch flag on the front. At least it's better then a Red Bull polo? Right? Yea. I mean he's my brother now.
———————————————————————————
We finally landed and were off the plane. There were 2 interviews planned in front of the plain. 1 in German and 1 in English. We both went out own way up towards one of the interviewers and spent around an hour for both interviews. There was also one question of my shirt by the German guy.
Interviewer: " Darf ich fragen, warum du Max'Hemd trägst? (Can I ask you why your wearing Max's shirt?)"
Olivia: " Ich habe Joghurt auf mein Shirt verschüttet und es war oder das Red Bull Polo. (I spilled yoghurt over my shirt so it was this or the Red Bull polo.)"
Interviewer: "Danke für die Zusammenarbeit! (Thank you for your participation!)"
Olivia: "keine Probleme! (No problem!)"
That was also the last question before Max and I got in the McLaren car that I got again. We drove off to the hotel and got to sleep because it was already 9pm and tomorrow was the car reveal meaning we had to get up early to get everything up and ready for the day. I fell asleep easy just like always.
———————————————————————————
After waking up this morning and having my whole morning routine done it was time to get to the McLaren headquarters where Lando and I have to train. I changed into my gym clothes before jumping in the car. I had all my other stuff with me as well so I didn't had to go all the way back to the hotel because there would be space to get ready at the headquarters.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked into the McLaren headquarters gym where Lando and his personal trainer were already waiting for me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked into the McLaren headquarters gym where Lando and his personal trainer were already waiting for me. My personal trainer couldn't make it this week so I joined Lando and his trainer. I dropped my bag, jacket and water bottle in a corner off the gym and walked over to them.
Olivia: "morning guys."
Jon: "morning Olivia."
I looked at Lando who was staring me down from top to toe and then shot me a smile before looking at Jon who was laughing at him.
Lando: "good morning."
He sounded nervous for some reason and I didn't really get why. I just looked to Jon who was getting all the stuff ready to get started.

꧁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘'𝚜  𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After Olivia came in the room and said good morning to Jon and me, I looked her up and down. How can she be so beautiful all the frickin time?! After a few seconds I noticed she saw that I was looking. I turned my head away as fast as possible looking at Jon knowing I was slightly blushing while saying good morning back while Jon slightly laughed at me. After we warmed up and had been training for over an hour I had a little break while Olivia did the steering wheel exercise. We both where looking sweaty and tired but that was normal for Jon's trainings. I was looking at how she was turning the wheel time after time. I looked at the weight and saw it was heavier then I did in the last few weeks. This girl really is something else... I was impressed by her and she noticed I think.
Olivia: "you look impressed?"
Lando: " I have to admit... I am impressed. You just did more weight with it then I did in a few weeks!"
She laughed at me while shaking her head.
Olivia: "this isn't the heaviest I have done."
Lando: "jeez...."
She let out a slight giggle wich is the cutest that I have ever heard and I looked down at my feet hoping she wouldn't notice my cheeks getting even more red then they were.
Lando: "can I... uhm... maybe talk to you after training? In private?"
Olivia: "we can talk over lunch if you would like? I have to be in the sim after this."
Lando: "yea that will do."
Jon: "come on Lando! Your turn!"
I smiled one last time at Olivia and then we went on with training.