Jennie - " He doesn't love me!"

She said looking straight into my eyes with her teary ones.

Y/n - " Jennie you are misunderstanding him..he-"

Jennie - " I am not.....the moment you came back..he has changed....I sensed the change...he loves you y/n!"

Those last four words, made my breath stop!

I don't know what to feel....but what I know is I am just feeling so broken....cause I know this is not true...why these people do this me.

Y/n - " D-don't.....he is your boyfriend...he loves you...you are his first love....he a-always loved you-"

Jennie - " He never loved me y/n!"

She said with a her full strength at each word

As those words left her mouth,a waterfall left her eyes too.

Jennie - " He never loved me....he always loved you....it was always you y/n!!"

She said and started sobbing.

I felt my throat getting dry and heart racing.

Y/n's mind - " W-what the hell i-is she saying!"

Y/n - " What are you saying Jennie ..he is your boyfriend for 8 years now..and you are saying he loves me!"

She couldn't speak but just nodded.

I just sat their frozen, with eyes wide open!

I don't know to believe it or not...my heart wants to believe it but my mind has it's own decision.

Y/n - " B-but I asked him y-yesterdy...he didn't said he loves me!"

I quickly said looking at her.

She raised her head and scoffed looking at me.

Jennie - " You still asked him y/n?...couldn't you see it yourself in his eyes.....his eyes always carried love for you.....how much it might have hurted him to feel that the girl he loved all along still asks him if he loves her....how would he be able to speak y/n,when he came to know you never saw his love?"

At this point,I felt my eyes brimming too.

Y/n - " But I saw the love he has for you...I witnessed it too!"

She smiled sadly.

Jennie - " Yes, he loves me y/n...but he is not in love with me....I am not the woman in his heart!"

I pursed my lips to not let out a sob.

Y/n - " You understand him so well!"

She glared at me

Jennie - " What's the use!"

She mumbled.

Flashback

Jennie and Tae were going towards Jennie's home for lunch as they planned