30 | drowned blood

Feeling a heavy arm dropped over my abdomen, I opened my eyes lazily, seeing Enzo sleeping soundly beside me while his head rested on my chest, crushing my breasts

Stretching my arms my hands went automatically to his hair caressing his scalp looking out of the window.

"Mhm." A moan came from him causing me to look down at him seeing him awake.

Ready to shove him off my chest he quickly nestled his face into my breast causing me gasp. Biting down softly he laughed my whole body vibrating.

Sitting up, he craned his neck right to left before standing up, half-naked, and walking into the bathroom, grunting from the hangover he probably was having for the next few hours.

"We need to go to the control room and look into the Mexican's, this all is getting out of hand," he spoke as I stood beside him in my velvet panties and black tank top reaching for my toothbrush.

Nodding I started brushing my teeth beside him glancing time to time over to him seeing as he worked his hand through his hair applying wax to hold his hair.

Feeling my eyes on him he smirked looking down at me.

The scariest part was as I stared back at his thoughts I had long given up to think about rushed through my brain.

"I could get used to this," he whispered focusing back on his mirror reflection.

So could I.

________

Stepping foot into the control room Lorenzo and Octavia's presented us just as their lips pressed on each other.

"Quit kissing your face off." Came from Silas who was busy messaging his temple.

By the look on Silas, Leonardo's, Augusto's, and Lorenzo's faces I noticed neither of them were doing well after the memorable night they had yesterday.

"I preferred it when you two were PG13. Now all you do is eat each other's faces off. Disgusting." Augusto fake gagged, smirking lightly.

Laughing I felt Isa's head on my shoulder her eyes dropping close from time to time.

Well someone had to take care of her boyfriend either it was physical or never minds. Probably physical.

Not that I minded after getting Enzo back into our bed I had to message his head like the fucking baby he was and carry his heavy head on my chest all night long until he felt like he could forgive me again.

I deserved it after telling him I was better off without him after he apparently drove everyone crazy searching for me.

"Can I?" Alexandro walked over to the system waiting for approval from Lorenzo.

Struggling he smirked, "Sure, not that you can get into my system, I mean a lot of people have tried but-" in that very moment, the software reloaded opening every possible program.