My focus soon shifted to Bella and the boy as he started talking
"Hi, I'm Jacob," He said to her with a perfectly smooth voice.
"Hey," Bella greeted with a smile.

"We all used to make mud pies when we were little," Jacob said, glancing over at me.
"Right, no, I remember," Bella chuckled.
"Are they always like this?" I asked, gesturing at billy who was still trying to run dad over with his wheelchair.
"It's getting worse with old age," Jacob said with a laugh that made my heart skip a beat.
I chuckled softly, looking back at billy and my dad, who were now walking and rolling back to us; my dad stopped for a second to rub his ankle.

"So, what do you think," Dad asked Bella, who looked at him confused.
"About what?" Bella asked hesitantly.
I stared at the truck starting to pick up on the situation
"Your homecoming present," Charlie says
Bella's eyes widen. "This!" She exclaimed, pointing to the truck astonished.

"Just bought it off of billy here"
Dad says, smiling at her. Billy hummed in agreement
"I totally rebuilt the engine for you," Jacob announced proudly.
I smiled at Bella, who was wearing an excited look as she gaped at her first car.

"Oh come on" Bella exclaimed in shock.
"Oh my gosh,this is perfect," She says. Opening the door, she stopped and looked at Jacob.
"Do you need a ride to school?" She asked Jacob, who shook his head.
"No, I go to school on the reservation," He replied.

Dammit,

"Oh, that sucks. It would've been nice to know someone other than violet," She said, looking over at me. I shot Bella an annoyed look.
She smiled and rolled her eyes

...
We pulled up to the school.
And parked, everyone in the area looked over at us for a moment in curiosity.

I got out of the car and took a b-line straight to the front entrance
However, we were stopped by someone
"Your- Isabella and violet swan the new girls hi I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place, um. Anything you need, tour guide lunch date, shoulder to cry on?"
Eric said, giving us a ridiculously goofy smile as he attempted to make a joke.

I looked at him hesitantly. This dude is trying too hard
I'm good, thanks," I said, still weirded out

"Uh, I'm really kind of the more suffer in silence type," Bella said, laughing nervously as we exchanged a look.

"Good headline for the feature. I'm on the paper and your news, baby front page."
Eric said. I looked at him In panic and shook my head
"Please don't, "I pleaded as he looked at my panicked expression with wide eyes. Suddenly he put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, chillax, no feature," He said, looking between Bella and I.
"Okay, thanks, "I sighed and looked over at Bella
"Cool?" He asked looking at both me and Bella
I nodded at him in agreement
...
I was walking to the cafeteria when Bella walked up to me
"Hey?" I wondered why she would want to talk to me while we were in school.
"Um, do you want to sit with me or something? I need someone who isn't so all over the place to keep me sane," She said as I laughed.

"And I qualify?" I said, confused. She nodded. "What are your new friends too cool for you?" I asked playfully.

"Please," she pleaded. Looking at me like I was the best person in the world
I sighed "sure," I said as i gave her an exasperated look

She smiled. "Okay awesome, follow me."
She said taking my arm and dragging me to her table. I pulled my arm from her grasp.
"I think I can walk by myself Bella" I stated as I followed her, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

Four people were sitting at the table that she had led me to two boys and two girls.
I huffed as I took my place next to Bella.
"Hey, Mikie, you met my home girl Bella?"Eric asked, smiling at the blonde-haired boy 'Mike.'
"O -oh, your home girl," Mike asked awkwardly as he stared at me.
"Yeah," Eric said, nodding. He looked slightly pissed.

"My girl" Some random guy came up behind Bella and kissed her cheek before pulling Mike's chair from under him. I snorted as Mike chased after him yelling.

Bella and I exchanged a look as we both smiled, containing our laughter.
"Oh my god, it's like first grade all over again," a girl I didn't know the name of yet said. I mentally groaned; I could already tell she was annoying.
"And your, the shiny new toy," She commented with an annoyingly bright smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Smile!"
Another girl said she had long black hair and a camera to her eye,
Wait!

Before I knew it, a blinding flash overtook my vision as I looked down at the table, shocked.

"Hey!"I exclaimed
"Okay," Bella whispered to herself nervously.

"Sorry, I needed a candidate for the feature."
She said, sitting down.
"The features dead, Angela, don't bring it up again."
Eric said, getting up dramatically.

Oh, so that's her name.

The other girl sat back down.
"I got your back, baby," Eric said, patting Bella on the shoulder
I rolled my eyes for the second time in two minutes
Angela scoffed. "I guess we'll run another editorial on teen drinking," she groaned.

"You know you could always go for...eating disorders or Speedo padding on the swim team," Bella suggested. Jessica looked at her incredulously.

Angela gasped. "That's a good one," She said, smiling at her before whispering something in Jessica's ear.

"Right, that's exactly what I thought," Jessica said

"We're talking Olympic-size."
Angela added
"There's no way he's so skinny it Doesn't make sense," Jessica giggled.

I looked at Bella to find her attention on something else, or should I say someone else.
...
I wouldn't say I like this chapter. It seems a bit boring to me. What do you think?
Well bye loves

I'm so I'm looking back on this, and I've gotten a lot better at writing, so bear with me

Word cound:1215

edited