"You little piece of-" I'm cut off by the splash of water on my face.

"You stink." He shrugs innocently. Devil's fucking spawn.

I entered my room to see him sitting on my chair, with my laptop on.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I don't have enough time to go back to my place, thanks to you." He says. He typed something on the laptop, does that means he knows my password? I saw the sticky note beside the laptop which had the password on it. Fuckyouchase. I'll pretend I know nothing about my password.

I quickly took a bath, knowing Oliver is probably making more mess for me. I thought the kid was nice. My ass.

I pick up the towel to wipe myself off just to see it covered in shaving foam. My bathrobe is covered in it too. I'm going to murder this kid.

"OLIVER!" I yell in frustration just to hear more laughing.

I heard a knock on the door.

"You okay?" Chase asked.

Shit. What do I say now? Do I wait till he leaves or ask for help?

"I..uh.."

"The meeting is about to start Celeste, what's wrong?" He asks, annoyed.

"Nothing. Carry on with the meeting." I say. I heard him sigh and move away.

A minute later I heard him scolding Oliver and asking him what he did. Obviously that little fucker told him nothing.

"I hate liars, you know that right Olie?" I heard him say.

Two minutes later that little monster told him everything along with the lies about how cruel I am. I still don't understand when he came into my bathroom and ruined my things.

I sit on the bathroom floor, waiting for Chase to leave. I'll probably take a nap here.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back. I'm regretting not conditioning my hair now, but I think the eggs did the job? I hear the knock again.

"What?"

"Open the door." He says.

"I can't!"

"Take the clothes Cel." He whined. I open the door and push my hand out. He dropped the clothes in my hands and I saw him disappear from the opaque glass.

Thank fuck. I quickly wipe myself off with the clean towel he gave me and change into my clothes. He brought the most hideous clothes I own. A baggy full sleeved shirt along with trackpants. After wearing the clothes I realised he must've seen my closet, and my undie drawer. Kill me now. I go out.

"I..uh thanks." I say to him, but he shushed me. Focusing on the laptop.

I saw Oliver lying on my bed, playing on his tablet. I brush my hair giving him the I'll-talk-to-you-later glare.

I clean the mess he made earlier as soon as I can because I know as soon as Chase steps out of my house that kid will show his true colours. I'm hungry now. I cooked the 5-cheese marinara pasta, I learned it from the chef at the diner I worked as a waitress back in school.

Chase's meeting hasn't finished, I think it was important that he had to come here to get the file, the least I can do is feed him. He's always hungry.

He was coming out as I turned the stove off. Oliver was behind him like an obedient child.

"How was your meeting?" I ask.

"Fine." Came his usual reply. He was going towards the door.

"You're leaving?"

He looked at me like I've asked the most ridiculous question. "Yes."

"No! Eat before you leave."

"I'm fine."

"Please?" I look at the little devil. He's nice as long as Chase is here. I'm wondering why I called him the sweetest little child ever. He's an asshole.

"I cooked for you!"

He looked at the door, thinking about his answer. I'm worried he'll say no to my food but he turned back and sat on the sofa as I do not have a dining table, Luke thought it was a waste of space and money so we eat at the table in the living room.

I serve him and Oliver, glaring at Oliver before handing him his plate. He picked up his fork full of pasta and dropped it on the floor.

"Don't disrespect food Oliver, I'll call your father right now." Chase said to him in a low voice.

"Sorry uncle C." He picked up the pieces he dropped and threw them in the dustbin.

"Why is he listening to you but not me?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full." He scolds me like a child. Oliver came back and ate his food nicely. We all finished the pasta, I didn't ask if they both liked it or not because knowing Chase, he won't answer and Oliver hates me.

The bell rang again. Damn, I'm having alot of visitors today. I open the door to see Sophia and Brett there.

"What.." I trail off in surprise.

"Soph felt bad for leaving her child back and going on a vacation. We're here to take him. I drove back for three hours!" Brett said with distaste and a foul expression.

"I'll leave you here if you keep on talking like that!" Sophia scolded him. Oliver came running after hearing his parents.

"I'll come him and share my sorrows but we're getting late Cel, I hope he didn't cause much trouble." Yeah, he didn't!

I gave them a smile and Oliver's things, and they left in a hurry. I sigh in relief. Thank goodness.

I go back to see Chase in my kitchen, serving more for himself. Guess he liked it. He opened his mouth to speak something but the bell rang again. For ducks' sake!

I opened the door to see Luke. "Where are your keys?" I ask him.

"Lost 'em." He flicked my forehead and came in. He looked at Chase and grinned at me then pulled up a serious expression. "What the fuck Celly? You're cheating on me?" He said with a hurt expression. Asshole.

I give him a blank look. "I can't believe this!" The fucker has tears formed in his eyes, no wonder why he dated that chick from the drama in college, they matched.

"Everything is useless now. You..You gave up on our love?" He asked, his voice breaking in the end.

Chase kept his now empty plate in the sink and came out. "I'm just her boss." He said in his usual cold voice and left.

"Why didn't you tell me he's your boss?" He asked as soon as Chase left.

"Like you gave me a chance."

"Shit. I thought it was some random fuck, I blew up your chance, didn't I? You were finally going to confess your love. Weren't you?" He was tearing up in real now. "You were finally going to date someone, I'll apologise to him if it makes it better. I'll tell him you're like my sister." He kept on rambling.

"Okay idiot. Shut up now. I'm not going to date my boss, he was here to take a file. And I'm not in love with him." I rolled my eyes.

"You made him your pasta." He said looking at the pan in the kitchen which had some pasta still left. He picked up a fork and started eating from the pan only.

"And?"

"And you never make it for me. He's obviously special."

"Oh shut up. I'm going to take an afternoon nap."

"Whatever you say Celly." He pouted.

..
Please tell me it's not boring. I'm trying not to make it boring.😮‍💨