Chapter-4

Brett dropped little Brett, Olie, short for Oliver the first thing in the morning. Luke laughed at me when Oliver tried to lick my hand. Soon he left for his office, he had to work there for half-day, it's Saturday. Oliver already had his breakfast, I'm thinking of ordering takeout for lunch.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask the little guy.

"I'm hungry." He said, touching his tummy.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Pizza?" He asks.

"Okay. Will you help me?" I ask him.

"Sure." He shrugs and keeps his tablet aside. I host him up on the kitchen counter and take out the ingredients. He tells me how he likes his pizza, with just cheese.

I turned after keeping the pizza in the oven, when I saw him eating cheese.

"Oliver no! Don't eat too much cheese. It's not good for you." I take the piece covered with his saliva and threw it away.

"You threw it Silly." He said, he's calling me Silly because he can't pronounce my name properly. I asked him to call me Cel, but he's enjoying it.

After eating the pizza, he demanded to have cake. I decided to order but he wanted to make it himself.

I bent down to pick up the spatula I dropped when I felt flour all over me. I whipped my head upwards just to have 2 eggs to be broken on my head.

"Oliver!!!!" I yelled at the laughing kid.

"Loser." He smirked.

"I'll tell you parents you lil brat!" I brush my hair with my fingers to get the flour out but the eggs are making it worse.

The bell rang.

Great. Fucking great.

"If you mess anything up, I swear to god kid. I'll forget you are a kid." I leave the kitchen eyeing him.

The person outside is impatient as hell. Whoever that is kept ringing the bell.

"Wait for a second asshole-" I stop seeing the unexpected visitor. I thought it was Mellisa or Logan or our nosy neighbour.

"Mr. Black. What are you doing here?" I gave him an apologetic smile. He looks at my appearance, I probably look horrible right now in my loose tank top and shorts with eggs and flour in my hair.

"I've been calling you for 20 minutes." He scowled.

"Oh, my phone is on silent I think. I'm sorry, what is it?"

"You have the files of the Anderson Co. I need them, be fast." He orders.

"Come in." He didn't.

I make my way towards my room but trip on something and fall with a thud.

"For fu- god's sake Oliver!" I yell in pain. I hear the child giggle. I try to stand up to fall again. I'm sure my hip is going to be bruised. Oliver is full on laughing now.

"Uncle C!" I heard Oliver yell.

I look up to find Chase inside my house now looking at the scene with a frown.

"I'll get you the file." I stand up and try to limp towards my room.

"I'll get it. Where is it?" Chase says.

"No it's fine, I'll get it."

"I'm getting late, I'm sure you'll get it till tomorrow with your pace of a turtle."

Fine. Jerk.

"It's the room in the corner, you'll find the files on the desk." I tell him, as soon as he leaves I glared at Oliver.