ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓ꠸᥊

Beginne am Anfang

"Well that boy also liked you that whole year so kudos to him," Thetic said sarcastically.

The two went on to bicker when Daniel swept in, sitting next to me and placing his arm around my neck, "Hello."

"Hi, did you just get here?"

"I mean who gets to school extra early to have breakfast?"

Thetic cuts in sitting back down along with Jessica, "We do."

"What she said. We come early so we can catch up with things that happened over the weekend."

"Why not just text?" He asked.

"We do but since you met my grandmother she thinks it's better if I don't have my phone or laptop for the remainder of the days she will be staying with us."

In holt of the conversation, Thetic held her finger up in objection, "Wait a minute. He met your grandma...how did that go?" Thetic asked with a huffed laugh at the end.

Daniel and I stole a look at each other as we both thought about that night, April sixteenth was the day Daniel Choi met my grandmother and it was the day she despised him; the way she stared at him once she got a good look at him. At that point, she warned me to stay away from him. Now that's a real problem, good thing my parents are easygoing, first my brother and now my grandma when will this end?

She held onto her heart as I walked him outside to say my farewells, "Thanks for prom and staying with me all day, but I'm sorry for the food," I nervously said looking down at the concrete, placing the strands of my hair behind my ear as I smile weakly, "you never got to taste it."

"I'm looking forward to next time."

My head shot up, finding a small smile across his face making me smile back, having looked back into the distant past of our night together. Sharing our passionate kisses and touches got my heart racing all over again then a fright struck in like lighten literally having my body go numb and Daniel noticed the small change of my facial expressions. Daniel snuck in on me hugging me unannounced and I didn't even notice it until he got his arms around me, holding me tight. He felt so warm the numbness went away as I hugged him back.

My grandma started flicking the lights on and off the porch warning us to hurry things along. We noticed and Daniel pulled away from the hug to bend down a little, grabbing my face and touching our foreheads together. We closed our eyes and smiled like some lovebirds, he kissed my forehead before walking off and Kylo was sitting in the black car with his bright lights as Daniel ran across the street, getting in that car and driving away.
My grandma wasn't too far away from the scene, she yanked me in the house so quickly I believe that's when the night lights went on outside, "Ow!"

"Aye! Wanna go whining about something then I'll give you something to whine about now," she said, still hanging onto my arm while she looked around outside the window.

I pouted my face while rolling my eyes, "What was that face?"

"Face. What face? I didn't make a face."

"You bet not be lying to me!" She raised her voice tugging on my arm.

"Oww, grandma I'm not," I whined again.

"Alright now," she says, letting go of my arm, "Did that boy leave?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't yes ma'am me!" She shook back at me.

"Then what should I call you?"

"It's yes, grandma. Got me out here feeling old and whatnot," she says, walking towards the kitchen.