𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 || 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

Deciding to intervene, you try pushing the creature off. This did work but at the cost of your left arm. Its teeth sunk fairly deep into your arm. You only hissed in pain, biting your tongue to hold yourself back from thrashing too much. You stayed perfectly still, relaxing your muscles with the intention of being viewed as harmless to the creature. Eventually, it began registering you as no longer a threat. You felt its teeth slowly release from your arm.

"Good...dog? Yeah, I'm just gonna call you dog."

It began...smiling...smiling as widely as a human would. While this did frighten you deeply, you tried your best not to show it. You knew that it was imperative you're not viewed as a threat.

Slowly, you took off your hoodie leaving you only in a shirt. You grabbed your knife and cut your hoodie in half. Using the first half, you tightly wrapped the fabric around your left arm. You handed the other half to Thomas, who also wrapped his wounds.

"Thank you, uhh, Y/n right?"

"Yup, that's my name. You're welcome, Thomas." You pause for a second, "Keep this in mind, stay calm around hostile creatures. Panicking will be registered as threatening to them." You noted.

He only nodded in response, still focusing on the pain in this leg.

The creature simply sat in front of you, staring at both of you. Moments later, you heard footsteps approaching from the distance. The creature's ears perked up and its tail began wagging. Amongst the thick layers of trees, the person is revealed to be Jeff.

He began cackling in a mocking manner, "Hah! Good job smile dog! You fucked up these two fuckers pretty well! Man, can't even fend yourself against a dog." He kneeled down to your level, booping your nose.

You could only flip him off, "That's not a normal fucking dog jackass." You stood up to match his level, "plus, he just bit my arm. I was helping Thomas out."

"Yeah, well while doing so, you injured yourself."

"Well what can I say, I got a small hero complex." You leaned in close to his ear, "plus, I can use this to ask favors from him." you smirked.

"Manipulative bastard," he glared. His frown then turned into a smirk, "That's how I like it. Just don't do it on me."

You internally rolled your eyes.

[Time-skip brought to you by Smile dog gagging on EJ's kidneys]

Jeff had eventually left with Smile Dog. You were guessing the encounter served as a little challenge.

The next morning had arrived. You were awoken from your slumber by heavy rain drenching you.

"Really?" You groaned aloud. You felt your body shrivel from the coldness. The fire you had made had died out a long time ago from what you could observe.

Luckily, you were suddenly teleported away from the freezing droplets and back into The Manor. You were greeted by Masky, Toby, and Jeff. However, there seemed to be a new face in your presence. Well, mask...to be more accurate. The guy stood at roughly six feet. He wore a black hoodie accompanied by dark blue jeans. Just like Masky, he too wore a mask. It was dark blue with...black liquid oozing out of the eye-sockets. While this did concern you, the thing that concerned you the most was what was going to happen.

On cue, Slenderman teleported into the room.

"Wonderful job you three. You passed the first test." He congratulated.

"Yea, Tucker hardly did." Jeff snickered, earning a whack on the head from one of Slender's tentacles [I despise this word from what my friends had traumatized me with]