Chapter 30

I couldn't stop staring at my finger. The ring was so beautiful, and sparkly. "I love it" I smiled as the car stopped in front of the house. "Thank god." Tristan chuckled. "Kenny helped a lot too" he smiled. "No way. How are you getting her to keep these secrets?" I asked shocked. "A lot of candy and money" he smiled making me laugh.
       "Why is it so dark in here?" I asked turning on the light. "Congratulations" everyone yelled making me jump. "What the hell" I screamed "you guys almost gave me a heart attack" I smiled. "Did he ask?" Kenny bounced. She looks so cute in her little black dress. "Yes. He did" I smiled. "And he said you helped him. Thank you" I smiled hugging her. "It's so pretty" she smiled grabbing my hand. "I know" I said leaning into kiss Tristan.
        "Enough of that I want to meet my new daughter in law" his mother smiled hugging me. "Now when are you guys going to mate?" She asked. "Mom" Tristan said embarrassed. "What?" She asked "I've been spending so much time with Maddy and Kenny, I'm in love. I want more grandkids" she smiled making me laugh. "Mom please leave" he exclaimed rolling his eyes dragging me away from her. "I want us to take a picture. I have to remember this day as one of my favorite days ever" I smiled looking around for Kenny.
      "Thank you for tonight" I smiled kissing Tristan. "Now I have a gift for you" I smiled pushing him on to the bed and kissing him deeply. "Mhmm. If this is my gift, I'm loving it already" he smiled unzipping my dress. "Wait" I said getting up and going to the bathroom.
       I closed the door behind me and hopped in the shower carefully not wanting to mess up my hair. I got out and dried off quickly and put on the brand new lingerie I got from earlier. It was a red lace camisole that fit me perfectly with the matching underwear and robe. I kept my hair in its curly updo and touched up my makeup. I put on some moisturizer and perfume adding the finishing touches. Once I felt I looked presentable I slipped my heels back on and headed out to the room.
        "Finally. I thought you died in there" Tristan smiled murmuring the television to look at me. "Woah" he said looking at me like a piece of meat. "So technically it's still my birthday, and I have one wish that has yet to be filled" I smiled straddling him feeling him grow hard instantly. "I want us to wait just a little longer" he said looking at me.
       I shook my head and leaned down to kiss him while grinding my hips against his making us both moan at the feeling. "Don't make me beg" I pouted kissing his neck while unbuttoning his shirt. I was going to get him tonight by any means necessary. "It my birthday" I exclaimed kissing down his body while unbuttoning his pants "you can't tell me no" I smiled slipping my hands in his pants. "Shit" he hissed.
        I think it was all the champagne I had today, but I was on a mission and nothing was going to stop me. I kissed him hard sucking on his bottom lip as I rubbed him softly. I pulled his pants down letting his member sprang free. I broke the kiss and made my way down his body. Before he could say anything else, I took him in my mouth making him moan.
      "Quinn. No" he breathed as I moved my tongue. "Fuck" he moaned, and I took that as the ok to keep going. I moved my head up and down while using my tongue at the same time. I wrapped my hands around him squeezing him lightly. His moans were my motivation and I wasn't going to stop until I got my prize. I took him all the way into my mouth feeling him in the back of my throat making me gag a little. His grip in my hair tightened. It hurt a little but felt nice at the same time.
       I went fast making him grip my hair tighter and move my head. I felt him grow stiffer and explode in my mouth. I kept on going making sure I got every drop.
I sat on my knees and smiled at him making him sit up and kiss me. "Fuck that was sexy" he breathed rolling us over so that I was on my back. "You're really trying aren't you" he smiled kissing me.
        "Yep. So, give me what I want" I smiled kissing him. He kissed down my neck while rubbing me through my underwear making me moan. He moved my underwear to the side and circled my entrance making me moan. I raised my hips to catch more of the feeling. "Tristan don't tease me" I begged.
       "You sure you want this?" He asked looking me in my eyes. "Yes. More than anything" I said kissing him. He pulled my underwear to the side and rubbed himself against me. He was hard as a rock and I wanted him badly. He kissed me and entered me slowly making me moan loudly. He kissed on my neck while stroking me slowly. I was trying to match his pace but held my hips in place preventing me from doing so. "Tristan" I moaned as he continued his assault on my neck. He kissed me one last time before he went back to my neck and bit the spot behind my ear hard making me groan loudly. "Fuck" I cried at the pain.
       It was as if someone stuck a searing hot piece of metal to my neck. A minute later he licked the spot and blew on it making it feel amazing. His thrust got faster and more feral as he kissed on the spot behind my ear making my moans louder than before. I could feel the pressure in my stomach start to build up. I felt as if I was going to explode. I couldn't hold it anymore and I came. I came hard and fast, and it was amazing. I couldn't even control my body movement or the sounds leaving my mouth as he just kept on going.