Chapter 25

"Good morning" I smiled walking into the kitchen to find Tegan. "You're oddly chipper this morning" she said pouring herself a cup of coffee. "Did you finally get laid?" She asked raising her eyebrow while taking a sip. "Um. That's none of your business, and I just had a really good sleep" I exclaimed thinking about last night. It was amazing and we didn't even have sex. I honestly can't wait for that. I need Jesus.
        "Hey" I heard Tegan yell catching my attention. "Huh" I said. "Your bagel is burning" she chuckled as I started to smell the burning toast. "Shit" I exclaimed turning the toaster off. "What's burning?" I heard Tristan say. "bagel" Tegan responded. "Sorry" I apologized "I must've put the settings too high" I smiled at him making him laugh.
         "Morning" he smiled kissing me. "Morning" I smiled kissing him back. "Eww. I'm going to go" Tegan said. "No" I said pushing Tristan away making him frown. "Wait. I want to talk to you guys about the holidays" I smiled. "The holidays?" Tegan asked. "Yeah" I exclaimed. "Or do you guys not celebrate that?" I asked confused. "We do." Tristan said "it's just the only kids in the family are Maddy and Izzy. So I don't really do much" he exclaimed taking my cup from my hands. "Yeah me either" Tegan added.
          "Well good thing I'm here" I clasped and smiled. "Plus, Kenny's birthday is on the twenty ninth and I want to throw her a big Halloween bash" I exclaimed. "This is going to be her first birthday without our mom and I really want her to have fun" I exclaimed sadly. "And after the kiddies leave it can be an adult one" I smiled looking at them. "Ok. Sound fun" Tegan smiled. "I'm down." Tristan smiled making me jump with happiness. "It's going to be fun guys" I smiled.
      I walked into the diner and saw V behind the counter. "Hey" I smiled at her. "How was your honeymoon?" I asked her. "It was good until I started getting sick" she exclaimed. "What. Why?" I asked. "I just started getting morning sickness out of nowhere, and at all times of day" she exclaimed rubbing her now protruding belly. "It's fine" she shrugged. "Listen I'm going shopping tomorrow for Kenny's birthday. It's going to be a Halloween bash and I want you to come with me" I smiled. "Yes. I love Halloween parties. This town is kind of boring compared to mines" she smiled. "Also, I'm going to be renovating this place. Spruce it up a bit. So, we're going to be close for a bit" I said looking at her. "Finally," she said "this place is so old" she exclaimed. "Plus, the contractor guy is going to be coming today so we can talk it all over" I told her. "So, I guess you can go home after this" I shrugged. "Ok. I'll see you later for shopping though?" She asked. "Yeah. I'll call you" I smiled.