Three

Alivia's POV

it's been a week now and I have 42k subscribers on YouTube and 330k on tiktok.
This was really good for me because now we were making a little bit of extra money.

I'm currently on the phone with my sister. Leia's been asking non stop to see her cousins all week.

My sister said that they were a little busy, but could stop by on Saturday.

I took Leia to the park earlier so she's napping in our room.

I took this time to create a Q&A video. I went on Instagram and asked my followers to leave questions.

I checked back 30 minutes later and I had a few answers. I was so excited for this video, I couldn't wait anymore.

"Hey guys, and welcome back to my channel! So you may have noticed that Leia isn't here with me. That's because she's napping.

Anyways, this is going to be a Q&A! I asked you guys to leaves questions for me on my Instagram—link is in the bio—so let's get to it!"

"Alright, the first one is, 'how old is Leia and how old are you?' I am 18 and Leia's 4. 'Are you a natural blonde or did you dye it?' Ummm, I'm a natural blonde, thought when I was younger my hair was super white."

This went on for a bit there were only a few questions though.

"'Is Leia's father in your life? P.S. I love all of your videos.' Well thank you User14, I love you. And no, Leia's dad is not in our life. Never has never will."

I finished up filming and stuff and went to go edit it. As soon as I opened my laptop I heard Leia coming down the hall.

"Hey baby! How did you sleep?"

"Good." She said as she came and crawled onto my lap.

I swear, this girl is so clingy when she first wakes up.

I decided to take her to Walmart to pick out a bed. I feel kinda bad because she's been sleeping in a toddler one. I just never had enough money to replace it until now.

I would go to IKEA or something, but like I said, I'm poor.

I dressed Leia in this:

And we got into the car and to the store

Saturday

"Leia, wake up." I sang.

She stirred in her sleep before turning towards me.

"Guess who's here."

"Bri-Bri?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

I picked her up and brought her to the kitchen. I know she's 4, but for some reason she's super clingy in the morning.