Emma opened her eyes after noticing someone beside her bed. Her smartphone's alarm went off. She turned and saw Ashton standing in training pants and a gray t-shirt. He looked like he just exercised in the morning. The gray shirt he was wearing stuck to his body. He looked kind of yummy, especially with his six-pack abs that was very obvious.

"Good morning." Ashton smiled. He looked down and kissed Kayden's head while glancing at Emma.

Emma's breath caught and she caught Ashton's gaze. Slowly she exhaled.

"Your morning breath stinks." Ashton grimaced with amusement.

Emma snorted in annoyance. "Your sweat stinks too."

Ashton chuckled and then kissed Emma on the temple. "Where's my good morning?" Ashton joked.

"Good morning." Said Emma embarrassedly.

“Good morning, Papa, Mama!” Kayden chirped. He looked at his parents cheerfully. Kayden and Emma sat on the bed while Ashton stood up.

"I have work at the office, so Noah and I will be in the office until late afternoon. You two can spend time together in the park or wherever. If something happens, just call me." Ashton walked to the bathroom.

"Ok!" Kayden and Emma answered simultaneously.

"Come on, baby Kay-kay. Bath time!" Emma got out of bed and picked up Kayden. Kayden screamed happily.

After giving Kayden a bath, Emma went into Ashton's room again. Ashton was dressed and looked tidy. He held out his tie to Emma. "Your first job as a wife." He grinned. Emma just shook her head with a smile. While waiting for Emma to finish putting the tie around Ashton's neck, He said, "I know you didn't bring a change of clothes yesterday. Bella has prepared a change of clothes for you."

"Bella?" Emma tilted her head in question.

"Household assistant here." Ashton replied shortly.

"Thank you." Emma nodded slightly. She pulled back the tie to fasten it then smoothed the shoulders and the front of Ashton's jacket. She took a step back and admired her handiwork. "Very nice."

Ashton chuckled. "Go take a shower. We have breakfast together."

Emma nodded her head and headed for the bathroom. Emma chose jeans and a t-shirt to wear today. Today, She and Kayden will play in the city park again and visit Susan at her boutique. She also wants to buy clothes and toys for Kayden. When she finished showering and getting dressed, Emma went downstairs to the kitchen.

Emma saw Ashton and Kayden sitting at the pantry table facing a middle-aged woman. they chat casually while enjoying their food.

"Madame, you are here. Good morning. What would you like to eat for breakfast?" the woman smiled softly.

"Hi. Please, just call me Emma." Emma waved her hand and sat down beside Kayden. "I like anything. Good morning too." She smiled broadly.

"Bella, this is my wife. Em, this is bella." Ahton shrugged his shoulders.

Bella smiled broadly. "I like her." She glanced happily at Ashton. She put a plate of waffles in front of Emma. She also put a jar of jam and honey in front of Emma. "What would you like to drink, Emma?"

"Just orange juice, please. Thank you."

 Emma poured strawberry jam on top of her waffle. While eating, she also watched Kayden who was eating greedily. Occasionally, she wiped the jam left in Kayden's mouth.

Bella, who was watching Emma's behavior, smiled even wider. she repeatedly gave Ashton a signal through her eyes, saying, 'Look. she's a good woman. I accepted her. '

Ashton looked back at Bella as if he didn't want to know. "I'm done. I'll go first." Ashton stood up and picked up his briefcase. When Emma saw him, she was about to stand up too, but he stopped her. "No need to take me. Just finish your meal."

He approached Kayden then kissed him on top of his head. Then he kissed Emma on the cheek while whispering, "Take it easy, Em. I'm not your boss."

Emma snorted and waved her hand. " Bye."

"Bye bye, papa!" Kayden also waved his hand.

Ashton smiled slightly then turned away.

*****

Emma and Kayden walked hand in hand to the city park. She just realized that Ashton's penthouse and Susan's apartment were only opposite and separated by a city park. Arriving at the children's playground, Emma saw someone she knew was sitting on a park bench. She looked lost in thought. Her gaze looked blank and focused only on the ground in front of her.

Emma crouched down in front of Kayden. "Baby, you see there." Emma pointed out the woman. "She is my friend. How about you play with your friends in the playground? I'll watch you from the bench with my friend."

"Okay, Mama!" Kayden nodded. "But, when do you want to play with me?"

"Later, baby, after I talk to my friends."

"Okay." Kayden nodded again then ran to the playground. Emma signaled Kayden's bodyguards to keep an eye on Kayden.

Emma patted Adeline's shoulder. "Good morning, Mrs. Miller."

Adeline gasped in surprise. She chuckled. "Oh, hey, Emma. Please don't call me Mrs. Miller. I sound old."

Emma sat next to Adeline. watching Kayden from a distance, Emma said, "What's bothering you? you look tired."

Adeline was silent. She looks doubtful whether she wants to tell her the problem or not. Emma smiled a little. "You don't have to feel burdened. If you don't want to talk, that's fine too."

Adeline smiled faintly. She sighed tiredly. "I know you're Connor's confidant. I just don't know if it's good or bad for me to tell you this."

"You're afraid I'll tell Connor your problem?"

"I just didn't want to bother Connor. He's helped me and my family a lot." Adeline was silent for a moment. "I just don't want to feel like I'm a parasite in Connor's life."

Emma patted Adeline's knee lightly. "Adel, I'm Connor's secretary but that doesn't mean I have to answer him whenever he wants. There are things to report to him, some things he shouldn't need to know. So you can tell me if you believe me."

Adeline looked doubtful. While waiting for Adeline who was struggling with her thoughts, Emma looked around the garden. Kayden still plays with kids his age on the playground. Feeling watched, Kayden turned to Emma and waved her hand. Emma smiled widely and waved her hand.

"Since a few days ago, I felt someone kept an eye on me.  I don't know who but I feel someone is following me." Adeline said. Her voice sounded small but could still be heard quite clearly by Emma.