Epilogue

At the end, everyone was pretty much happy. They all went through some changes though, because life isn't perfect.

Lets start off with Jungkook.

As we know, the story of 'Dahlia' ended with Jungkook and Seonku liking each other. Yet, there was no real detail on if they had ever became boyfriends or if they even lasted.

Well, after a few months of seeing each other, Seonku and Jungkook became boyfriends. Although, the title didn't last long, for Seonku had turned out to be a jerk.

Mr. Jeon had returned home, yet he started to drift away from Jungkook, not really wanting anything to do with him.

Mrs. Jeon eventually divorced him, her and her son moving to Seoul with Jungkook friends.

For now, Jungkook is flying solo. He's focusing on himself and his own career path, trying to mature. As we all know, he used to fall prettyyyyyy fast. And well, let's just say he's definitely gotten better at that.

Next we have Namjoon and Jin.

Those two have always had chemistry. And they are still going strong. Namjoon although has been really shy when it comes to proposing. Sure, it's been yearsss that Jin and him have been together, but I couldn't blame him.

Proposing can be hard, and sometimes even stressful.

All the planning and blah blah- u get it.

Anyways, the two still love each other to death and have a very happy and healthy relationship.

I'm sure in a couple years they will be married and adopting kids. It seems like sumn they'd do.

Up next we have vmin.

Its pretty surprising yet disappointing that the two have not really started dating yet.

They have been seeing each other and hooking up for years- yet they had never really confessed to each other as lovers.

Don't get me wrong, they didn't have a toxic relationship. Their friendship was still super close, and they were still iconic.

I just don't think the two ever wanted to ruin the great friendship that they had. It just- might not ever be the same.

Other than that, they're still really happy as best friends and still spend every second together.

Last but not least we have Sope.

Well- knowing the couple, you would think they are doing amazing. But I'm the other hand... they're not doing so well right now.

They eventually got married, having tons of support from family and friends. Life was great until Yoongi's father decided to return after years of being out of Yoongi's life.

Mrs. Min was not here for it either. He had left when Yoongi was 6, him leaving for over 20ish years, and then showing up to Mrs. Min's house during Yoongi and Hoseok's honey moon.

Mrs. Min and him had never gotten an official divorce, she had always hoped one day he would come back.

She just didn't expect it to be 20 years later.

Of course, Yoongi and Hoseok decided to come straight home after hearing the news. They didn't want Mrs. Min to be having to deal with this all alone.

Who knows, I may or may not add ONE bonus chapter just so y'all will know what happened with Mr. Min. But for as now, it shall be a mystery.

love u guys <3