「 Chapter 26 」

"Babyyyy" Hoseok yelped, carrying Yoongi to th bedroom and sitting him on the bed.

Yoongi giggled. "Seokie stop~ I gotta fix your tux!" He stood up, latching himself to Hoseok.

Hoseok cooed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi and hugging him gently. "Youre adorable bub.."

Yoongi smiled, his gums showing. "Mhm.." he stood straight, Tightening Hoseok's tie, and looking up at him. "Wow..don't you look hot—" he murmured, giggling. He straightened out the slight wrinkled staring up at his boyfriend.

Hoseok smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "Why thank you Yoongs, you look very beautiful as well."

Yoongi smiled widely, planting a small kiss on Hoseok's lips. "A doubt it but whatever— Now, are you ready? Because Jimin is in the car waiting—"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Uh nO-"

Yoongi hummed. "But you're all ready— why can't we leave?"

Hoseok pulled out a small bouquet of dahlias from behind him, handing it to Yoongi. "Because I need to give these to you first.."

Yoongi gasped, blushing. "Aww hobi..thank you so much!" He smiled, hugging hoseok tightly. "I love you.."

Hoseok hummed, avoiding the statement.

Hoseok hugged back, pulling away. "Hey, don't forget to read the tag baby."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and nodded, opening the tag and reading the note out loud.

"Dear Yoongi, Roses are red, cacti are thorny, I can't help that you make me so—" he paused, widening his eyes. "HOSEOK—"

Hoseok laughed. "Come on baby, Jimin's waiting in the car."

Yoongi's face was bright red, him holding onto the bouquet of dahlias closely.

"And so then Tae told me that he would go with me, so then I took a shot and made the first move- by kissing him of course- by the way, did I mention it was with tongue? Damn, I remember the whole thing like it was just a second ag—"

"Jimin." Yoongi said sternly, looking at Jimin with a disturbed face.

"Hyung, I was talking—"

"Well you're talking way too fast and way to much so just— shut the fuck up." Yoongi muttered, taking a sip of his drink.

Jimin scoffed. "Rude—"

Yoongi smirked, looking over at Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled. "You're such a bad boy Yoongs."

Yoongi giggled. "Yes sir." He stated, leaning his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You guys are— ..odd."

Yoongi shrugged.

Hoseok smiled. "Hey, Imma go get some more punch."

Jimin nodded. "Actually- Imma come with you cause mines running out, are you gonna be alright waiting for us here Yoongi?"

Yoongi hummed. "Yeah, I dunno why I wouldn't be—"

Hoseok smiled, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "Alright, I'll be right back Yoon. I love you."

Yoongi blushed. "I love you too."