「Chapter 25 」

IM LITERALLY SO LATE ON UPDATING IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY-

Jimin blinked a few times, staring at the poster displayed on the lockers.

"A dance-?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Really? That's dumb."

Jimin snatched the poster from the locker and read the details. "Hm, maybe you and Hoseok can hit it off again. You know?"

Yoongi looked up, raising his eyebrows. "Oh- y-yeah..right."

He had almost forgotten him and Hoseok were keeping each other a secret for now. Or well— they were trying to.

Reason being? Ohhh- Just so drama wouldn't build up like always.

Jimin smiled, folding the poster and stuffing it in his pocket. "I think I might ask Tae out- I dunno..I just kinda wanna go with a friend."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah suree, a friend."

Jimin laughed, hitting Yoongi in the chest. "Oh shush! You know me and Tae are just friends, nothin more.."

"Yeah but I'm sure you guys will become something one da—"

"Anygays, why have you started hanging out with Hoseok so much lately? I heard a rumor that y'all are living together for awhile~" Jimin teased, nudging Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed, widening his eyes. "Eh— wh-who told you that?!"

Jimin shrugged. "Seok. He said that you were just staying there because of family drama though and that you guys had separate rooms. That sucks though, I thought you guys would actually be fun and live like normal teens-"

Yoongi hid his face in his hands, contemplating why he was even friends with Jimin at this point.

"We are-"

Yoongi jumped, widening his eyes as he turned around.

"Hey b- uh— b-bestttt friendsss-" Hoseok stated, catching himself before he let the secret out.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, back hugging him.

Yoongi blushed, giggling. "Hey hobi.."

Jimin smiled at the two. "Hey Seok!"

"Sup kiddo, whatcha doing out here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Hoseok asked, tempted to kiss Yoongi's cheek.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't like that class anyways-"

Hoseok sighed, shrugging. "Sooo wassup buttercup?"

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, a smile spread widely across his face. "Nothin much, just talking to Minnie about the dance.."

Hoseok nodded. "I actually wanted to talk to you about that, I already got a date."

Yoongi giggled, humming. "Yeah, I know."

Hoseok smiled back, playing with Yoongi's hair.

"You guys are so totally dating again-" Jimin muttered, smirking.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at Jimin with wide eyes, freezing.