「Chapter 22 」

Istg y'all predicted part of this BHSHW-

Mrs. Min opened Yoongi's door. "Honey, someone here to see you.. they told me you've been ignoring their calls and texts but they really need to talk to you."

"Ugh, Go away Jin..you know I don't wanna talk when I ignore you ca—"

"Actually..it's me." Hoseok stated, standing in the door frame rather guiltily.

Yoongi slowly sat up, a frown still on his face. "Why are you here? Didn't you just ditch me 2 hours ago?"

Mrs. Min sighed, walking out of the room.

Hoseok shook his head. "No- Yoongi, you have it all wrong. The truth is, I didn't see the note until I got home from school today which was about 7:00 considering I stayed after school for the club I enrolled for. I tried my best to make it despite the late time..in hope you were still there. But, I guess I missed my shot."

Yoongi's expression stayed the same, silently getting up and approaching Hoseok.

He then looked at the ground, his eyes getting a bit teary as he latched onto Hoseok and let himself escape into Hoseok's warm embrace.

Hoseok felt the wet tears soaking into his shirt, sighing as he hugged Yoongi gently. "Yoongi..why're you crying..?"

Yoongi sniffled, continuing to choke out painful sobs as he cried into Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back softly, trying to comfort him. "Yoonie..can you tell Seokie why you're crying please?"

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, his eyes teary. "Y-You scared m-me hobi.."

Hoseok's expression saddened, lifting Yoongi's chin a bit. "And why's that?"

Yoongi sniffled, wiping his tears. "I-I thought you d-didn't care a-about me anymore.." he admit, looking back down.

Hoseok sighed, gently picking Yoongi up and laying him down in his bed. He tucked him in, turning the main light off and turning on a small lamp.

"I'll always care about you..that's what friends are for." Hoseok explained, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi's heart hurt hearing the words "that's what friends are for." He still desperately wanted Hoseok to be more than a friend.

Yet again.

Hoseok waited for Yoongi to drift to sleep, kissing his forehead and attempting to leave.

That was until Yoongi's arm latched itself to Hoseok's, pulling him back. "Don't leave me again..stay. It's cold without you.." he mumbled, Hoseok sighing.

Hoseok slipped into the bed with Yoongi, thankfully he was wearing some comfy clothes that he probably would have slept in anyways.

Yoongi cuddled up close to Hoseok, enjoying the feeling of being in warm arms again.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, him looking into a Hoseok's eyes. "You're not leaving, are you?"

Hoseok shook his head. "I won't go anywhere princess."

Yoongi blushed, letting out a quiet giggle. He snuggled further into Hoseok's embrace, drifting to sleep with Hoseok doing the same.

Alright. I needed to update but I'm incredibly tired so a short bit sweet chapter will do C: <3
Hope u enjoyed!