𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.

Začať od začiatku

"No, Eren's right. I think there was a reason the Commander couldn't trust us." Eld spoke up.

"Like what?"

"There's only one reason he wouldn't trust his fellow soldiers." Eld began.

"There's someone who can become a Titan, or a spy helping them, in the Survey Corps." Oliver finished for him.

"Now that I think about it... It makes sense on why the Female Titan went after Section Commander that one time." Oliver added in his head, remembering. "Whoever that person inside is not only going after Eren, but Section Commander as well, and we're not there to protect him damn it!"

"A spy? Is that possible?" Gunther questioned.

"At any rate, the Commander is certain. I'd imagine the only soldiers who were told of the plan were those who've stayed alive for the past five years." Eld explained.

"I see... So that's it." Gunther stated.

"Must be. Understand, Eren? That's why." Oluo informed.

"Yeah, if that's the reason, I understand." Petra added. "He's assuming that five years ago, when the first wall fell, a spy infiltrated our ranks... And that's how he narrowed down the possibilities."

"Then, the spy killed Sawney and Bean?" Eld asked out loud.

"Back then, the Commander asked me about that." Petra responded as Eren remembered something.

"What do you see? What do you think the enemy is?"

"That's what the question meant?" Eren asked himself.

"If we could've answered it, maybe we could've participated in this plan. I doubt that anyone could've back then, though." Eld said.

"I knew." Oluo spoke up. "But I didn't say anything. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"What, you can't tell? Well, I shouldn't expect that much from the likes of you. You have yet to reach my level." Oluo replied.

"I can see his huge ego coming out of his ass again." Dillon mumbled as Oliver almost kicked him out of the tree they were in. But the brunette still let out a snicker, knowing he was right.

"Hey, are you copying Captain Levi again? The Captain wouldn't say anything like that." Petra said.

"If this succeeds, I can get closer to the truth of this world. But... Too many died, regardless." Eren thought, clenching his jaw.

"Do you think the Commander was wrong?" Eld suddenly questioned.

A Titan suddenly fell to the ground as Jean and Armin looked down at it.

"I can't say he was right. If we'd known there was a Titan informed of our operations, we would've dealt with this in a different way. Your team's squad leader and the others would've, too." Jean commented.

"No, it wasn't wrong." Armin informed.

"What wasn't wrong?" Jean questioned. "How many do you think died for no reason?"

"Jean, after the fact, it's easy to say, "We should've done something else." However, no one knows how things will turn out. And even so, you have to make a choice. You must." Armin began.

"The lives of a hundred fellow soldiers... Or the lives of all the humans within the walls... The Commander made his choice. He chose to let those hundred die." Armin finished.

"Eren, you don't know it yet, but you will soon. The reason that Erwin Smith is entrusted with humanity's hope, the Survey Corps." Eld said.

"Just look at how much Captain Levi trusts him!" Petra commented.