2:I can't believe it.

Start from the beginning

Yu An took in the informations from Mo.

❝This really is some novel shit. Can't I just live as the eldest miss or whatever in my mansion spending money?? Why the wedding with that mud head?!❞ Yu An scoffed and folded her hands in front of her chest.

❝I'm sure it would be alright. ❞Mo assured Yu An and rubbed her cheek with his nose.

❝Oh right, can you take other forms too? I would like to have you around all times. ❞

❝Oh, you're right. I even forgot that I have a human form.❞ Mo said and a glowing light surrounded him.

Yu An looked how in Mo's place was now a attractive man.

❝You look quite good, Mo. ❞Yu An teased with a smile under the veil and poked Mo's cheek.

❝Don't tease me, miss. I'll get down now, it's not proper to be with you here. ❞

❝Yes, yes, stupid rules. ❞ Yu An said waving her hand.

Mo got down unnoticed and followed the sedan chair like the other servants.

❝We arrived. ❞ one of the servant girls that followed Yu An said.

Yu An stood up and got down with the help of the girls. At the gates of the palace, Wang Shu and a bunch of servants were waiting for her.

Yu An inspected Wang Shu from head to toe. He looked quite good in the wedding robes.

She followed him quietly and the ceremony went smoothly and now the two were on their way to the bridal chambers.

Yu An already decided that she'll not let him touch her in any way so as soon as they entered and were left alone, she grabbed the red veil and threw it on a nearby chair.

Then she took off the hair pins and accessories.

❝My neck hurts from this shits. ❞ she cursed under her breath.

Wang Shu stood frozen in place looking at Yu An's actions not knowing what to say.

Yu An then sat at the table and began to eat and pour herself wine, ignoring Want Shu and his cold glare.

❝What do you think you're doing? ❞ he finally spoke.

Yu An looked at him.

❝I'm eating, what goes it look like? Sit down, don't stay like a statue there. ❞

Wang Shu sat at the table looking at her.

❝Where am I going to live from now on? ❞Yu An asked and drank the cup of wine in one go.

Wang Shu frowned.

❝The Empress's Palace. ❞ He replied.

❝Alright then. I'll go there after I'm done eating. These stupid wedding preparations took so long I barely got to eat breakfast in the morning. ❞

❝You can't. ❞

❝Why? ❞ Yu An asked and raised her head to look at him.

❝We need to sleep here tonight, if you leave now you'll ruin our reputation and I won't have that. So you are sleeping here. ❞

❝Fine, whatever.❞ Yu An rolled her eyes and continued to eat.

After she finished she took her shoes off, the wedding robes and climbed into the giant bed and made herself comfortable.

She faced the wall so she didn't see Wang Shu coming, but she felt him climbing into the bed.

❝Good night. ❞Yu An said and fell asleep immediately.