Chapter 5

Sena's P.o.V

Right after Dylan left, I stepped into the big spring. It was really big so I decided to take a little swim. I did not know how fun swimming around in a spring underground could even be.

"Come to mention it, how could a spring even fourm here anyways? It makes no sense" I thought out loud. I started to think about it and just could not come with a answer. Or it just formed over a couple million years and connected to a lake. But that doesn't make sense. I will have to research this up later when i have the time to."

"Hey beautiful" said a deep voice belonging to a man. I turned around to see a man, probably in his early to mid twenties staring right into my eyes. How did he get here without me knowing?

"Did I interrupt anything I shouldn't have?" Then he started moving his eyes down. I followed his eyes down to where he was looking at. At that moment it just dawned to me that was completely naked. luckily the water was covering my boobs but i still screamed.

"Why are you screaming? are you to scared to show your body off or something?" Then he moved closer to me and grabbed my shoulder. I bit his arm which made him let go of me. Then i got up, regardless if he can see my body and started to get out of the water. I grabbed the towel right by me to wrap my body on and started running. Before I barely got out he grabbed my by the feet which made me fall and hit the ground. He then started dragging me towards me.

"Come back!" He yelled. he was mad, like really mad. "We need you"

"No, let go creep."I screamed. then I kicked his face and he went flying across the room.

"Wow, I did not know I could do that." He got up. he was crazy and had eyes that were as red as blood.

"You make me go wild" he had a creepy smile on his face " no, let me rephrase that. your blood makes me go wild."

"What?" Then he dashed after me. he was going so fast that I could barely see him coming after me. What did he mean by your blood makes me go wild?

When he got to me he grabbed my neck and tilted my head to one side. he did not do anything yet.

"I will drink all your blood until your all dry then I will feed your body to the savage wolves." he whispered to my ear.

I was so scared, I could not break free so the only thing I could do is scream.

"Sena!" I heard Dylan's voice. he was coming straight towards me

"Dylan" I kind of mumbled. I was going to drop any second now. everything after that went fuzzy and I just passed out.

*******

I woke up in a room. It was different from the cave because there was a window.

I got up feeling exhausted and went to look outside. I was in the pack hospital. The door behind me opened and what walked in was a woman I think I've seen before.

"Mrs. Ward, glad to see you up again." She smiled.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your doctor. Don't remember me?" She started to frown.

"Ummm, no. What are you talking about?"

" I was your doctor when you got sick when your were little. I was the one who always checked up on you and gave you stickers." Then a bunch of memories came flooding back.

" I remember you know now, Carrie" when I was little I was always sick and was placed in the hospital because I had a rare life threatening condition. The doctors said I would not live to see my tenth birthday but they were so wrong about that. Carrie told me that I would live a long life and she did not give up on me. I remember dreaming about an angel that came into my room. Funny thing is that I got cured the next day. I was 6 back then so I do not remember much about it, but I do remember that. When I looked over to her, she was crying. "Why are you crying Carrie?" I asked.