Feelings unscripted [Ben Barnes x Reader] - Requested

Title: Feelings unscripted

Pairing: Ben Barnes x Female!Reader

Word count: 3.6k words

Published: 6 September 2021

Author: Heloise Daphne Brightmore

Warning: Make out as part of a film shooting & slight consent issue which is actually addressed. Also fluffy fluff ^^

Request: [Tumblr] Using below prompts.

#42 - "I may or may not have left some... marks." | #43 - "I'm going to ruin that pretty makeup." | #44 - "I thought your laugh was the prettiest sound in the world. I was wrong, it's your moans."

Notes: If you enjoy my stories, please consider donating and supporting me on Ko-fi. Of course, it's completely your choice, I will continue updating for free anyway :) Thank you <3 [ ko-fi.com/heloisedaphnebrightmore ]

Ben and you have been working on a movie together for the past 6 months. It wasn't something you ever thought would happen to you, he was a well-known actor after all, meanwhile you only started building your career a couple of years ago. When the agency called you back and offered you the part only hours after your audition, you thought that was the best day of your life. But that was until they called you in for a chemistry read and you found yourself face to face with Ben Barnes.

The identity of your co-star was fairly hidden from the public, not wanting to reveal much about the production until the studio deemed it necessary. Which meant you hadn't had any idea about who you were supposed to be meeting. When your eyes met, you froze in your spot, not being able to form a coherent sentence. But he was just as sweet as you imagined him to be and instead of laughing at you or growing frustrated with you, he offered you a heart-warming smile and reached out to shake your hand.

"I'm Ben, nice to finally meet you," he spoke up first with a reassuring smile, a playful twinkle in his dark irises. Though it was difficult to even move as he closed the proximity, you finally gathered your courage and shook his hand, his warm touch sending shivers through your body. You tried to ignore the feeling, knowing it was only the fangirl side of you that possibly got a tad more excited than appropriate.

But it wasn't.

After six months, you found yourself falling for the man. He was always sweet to you, helping you when you didn't understand something, comforting you when the day seemed to bring you down. He had your back when the director grew frustrated with you and offered you some sort of safety net. Meanwhile you wanted to believe there could be more, you knew it was only a foolish thought. He was only kind to you because he thought of you as a dear mentee.

When you realised the slightly erotic scene you were supposed to be shooting with him, your blood froze, your mind went blank, as though all your senses gave up on you. Realisation hit you hard as you tried to organise your breathing and dangerously beating heart that seemed to resemble the heavy thunder outside. It was already hard to hide your feelings with him being beside you for the best part of a whole day but having him close to you in intimate positions had your heart racing further, your mind occupied by the thought of his body pressed against yours.

Shaking your head, you tried to clear your mind as you stood on set, covered by a slightly see-through, silky bathrobe. You tried to act brave and pretend it didn't affect you, but you couldn't hide the way your body was shaking in fear. You were scared to be exposed and even though you accepted the part and thoroughly thought it through, as you stood there waiting for your turn, you couldn't shake the fear of curious eyes watching every single movement of yours.