TWENTY FIVE~THE END

Update 25
Word count: 1500

As I ran out, I bumped with Navya.
"Where's Nandini?" I asked panting heavily.
"I don't know. Maybe in her room." She said and I rushed, not listening to any of her rants.

As I barged in her room, I saw her bag packed. And there was a letter placed on it.
I took it and saw my name.
MANIK MALHOTRA.
I tore open the letter and started reading it.

Dear Mr.Annoying Malhotra,
This is to notify you that you've been declared as the best boyfriend in the world. To receive the award, I urge you to text me soon. And don't pretend that you're ignoring me, I know you want to surprise me.
Yours irritating yet cute girlfriend,
Niiiiiiiii ;)

I chuckled sadly. I guess she had planned to give this on her birthday. I ruined everything by overreacting.

Without thinking twice, I ran outside the room and directly went to the entrance gate. I wasn't wearing my shoes, it was freezing cold, my legs were paining, and all I could care was about her.

Where is Nandini?!

I ran and ran across the streets of Paris. I went to strangers and asked about her, showed her picture but none of the answers were positive.

Now I sit on a rock, thinking about my life. Where I went wrong, how I should've handled things.

Remember when I asked these questions?
Now I have answers to all of them.

Would you let love enter to your life once again when you're already broken?
Yes, I did and I will if she's ready. I don't want to lose her just because of my stupidity. We can have thousand fights like these if we're together and every time, I will apologise just not to let her go again.

Would you imagine your life after them?
I did. But it turned out to be worse. And I don't want to anymore. Because now I know her worth.

Would you forgive them even after they distrusted you?
First of all, she forgave me and that's a big deal. My forgiveness was earned by her long back ago. But my big fat ass ego refused to accept the fact.

Would you build that relationship again which once destroyed you?
Yes, I will. After spending an year with her again, I've realised how much of a dick I was.

Would you LOVE them again if you get a chance?
And you know the answer too. I already love her so much. If I get a chance, I will definitely not mess it up.

Thinking all of this, I sit with my head hung low when I hear a loud honk of train. I turn around and notice a metro station.

I run immediately and notice that the station's quite empty. Just the way it was when we first met. My heart is pounding so hard and my eyes are finding her.

Maybe if destiny plays it's cards right, our end or the new beginning will be etched here. Panting hard, I take few steps, turning my head sideways, searching for her.

And I see a pair of legs, but not the lady's face. I send a quite prayer, just the way I did when I was going to see her for the first time in the college because of Soha. And when I go closer, I let out a sigh of relief as it was her.

She sees me but is unhappy. I go and sit beside her.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"To distance myself from some things and some people." She says, looking straight.
"If you wanted to run away, then why did you get closer to me?" I ask again.