"Oh look, Scott. brought you coffee." I said. She laughed looking at Scott who was carrying coffees. "He brings everyone coffee." She said. "Where's mine?" I asked. I got out of the car and so did she.

I took her hand and we walked in. "Hey Kaye." Scott smiled, handing her her coffee. "Too bad you hate coffee." I smirked, glancing at Kaye. "That's why I get her something special." He said, giving Kaye a wink.

I gave him a dirty look and Kaye pulled me to the back. "If it makes you feel better, this special stuff he gives me is gross." She said, setting it down. I raised an eyebrow and took a sip. "No it's not." I groaned.

"I was trying to make you feel better." She laughed. "You're going to be late." She told me. "I have another hour, I'll stay for a little bit." I said. She nodded and walked out, with me following close behind.

"What are you her dog?" Scott chuckled. "Be nice." Kaye said. She went to studio A and I sat down. I watched as Kaye taught and Scott walked in.

"Is it time?" Kaye asked. He nodded and I gave them a confused look. "Well you guys, Scott and I have been talking.." Kaye trailed. I tensed up and Scott gave me an evil smirk.

"Kaye." I called. She looked over my way and I motioned her to come over to me. She walked over to me and I pulled her on my lap. "Hayes, there are kids around." She laughed. "Scott's around." I smirked.

"Why are you trying to make him jealous?" She asled. I looked to see Scott looking. "Kiss me." I said, sticking out my lips. She turned to see Scott looking, then she looked back at me. "We're talking when we get back to the house." She pointed a finger.

"Can I still have a kiss before I go." I smirked. She kissed my cheek and went back over. "Hayes, go before you're late." Kaye told me. I got up and walked over to her. I grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"That wasn't to make him jealous, but if it did, good." I whispered in her ear. "Hayes, go." She laughed. "See you later, love you." I said. "Love you too." She smiled.

"Bye guys." I waved to the kids. "Bye Hayes!" They yelled. I smirked at Scott before walking out. I went to the front desk and stopped. "Is Scott close to Kaye?" I asked Madi. "Did he ask about scott?" Ally asked, coming to the front.

"What's going on, does he like her?" I asked. "He asked her to go have lunch, I think it's supposed to be today." She said. "I'm pretty sure Kaye turned him down." Madi told her. Either way that worried me and made me a little jealous.

"Well, I have to go before I'm late." I said. They said bye and I got in my car. Today was another banquet, but this was an award banquet. Kaye usually goes to these ones, but she's really busy.

I walked inside and Michael was there with his girlfriend, along with Barbara. "Aw, where's Kaye?" She asked, greeting me. "Work." I said. I gave Michael a bro hug and we walked in. I sat down where I was seated and I saw they had a place card for Kaye.

I knew she said she would try being there, but I know she couldn't be here.

• Kaye POV •

"Are you guys going to be okay with just Ally and Scott for today?" I asked the kids. "Where are you going?" Scott asked. "Hayes has an award banquet." I said. "What. for football?" He asked. I nodded and got my things ready to go.

"So, we're not on for lunch?" He asked. Even though we were just friends, I knew Hayes wouldn't like that, so why would I do something my boyfriend doesn't like. I like Scott, but I didn't want to lead him on in anyway.

"I'm sorry, I really need to be there for him." I said. He nodded and I said bye to everyone and Madi drove me home, since I didn't have my car here.