Together at Last (Wesper)

I had about 3 people beg me to write this chapter, and I mean LITERALLY beg, so the beginning will be shorter.

Update: I never got around to finishing this, so here we go

More update: (Omg I've been trying to plan out this wedding for so long, but I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE A WEDDING SCENE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Should I just skip the weird sappy stuff? Ugh yeah I'm doing that

Update: almost three weeks later. I'm just gonna write something, and if it's bad tell me)

Even more update: alright I've been planning this thing for months now, I'm finally done XD

Jesper and Wylan have been officially dating for a couple months now. Though in the beginning, they both knew they felt love for each other.

Jesper knew he was probably going too fast, but he wanted to do this, really.

He'd taken a scrap of metal he had found somewhere, and turned it into diamond. He started carving it, into a diamond shape. He wasn't the best at carving, but he'd gotten better at art lately.

He attached it to a ring, and thought I hope Wylan likes this. Damn, I am bad at art.

He asked the maid to prepare some of Wylan's favourite food, and he himself dressed as best as possible.

Jesper wore a navy blue suit, and put the ring in a red velvet box. He called, "Wylan! Come eat dinner, the maid made your favourite! And stop drawing your fingers off!" Upstairs Wylan grumbled a little, but went downstairs anyway.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Wylan stood at the last step, staring at the giant table. There was food all over it, he was sure he and Jesper couldn't finish it all.

He then looked to the left of the table...

And almost fell off the stairs.

Jesper was on one knee, in a suit, and had ring.

Wylan covered his mouth with one hand and gasped out loud. He immediately started tearing up, and walked up to Jesper.

Jesper didn't wait. "Wylan, I love you with all my heart I want to show you it, but I am terrible at sappy stuff, so I'm just going to say it...

Wylan Van Eck, will you marry me?"

Wylan hugged Jesper and stayed in the position for several seconds. "Yes Jesper. You know I want to." And he broke down crying again.

Jesper stood up, with Wylan crying on his shoulder, and set Wylan in his lap as he sat down.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Kaz Brekker was in shock. Utter shock.

Wylan had asked him to walk him down the aisle. Him? Why Kaz? Of course he was honoured, but was he really the best choice?

He proceeded to doubt himself for the rest of the day

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Jesper pressed his lips against Wylan's.

They were married.

Finally.

Wylan was finally his, and his to keep.

They separated, and everybody cheered, loudly, happily. Jesper almost had tears of joy himself, and Wylan gave him a strange look.

"Are you- crying?" He asked incredulously. Jesper laughed, a sound Wylan loved to hear. "I still have a heart merchling. The same heart I love you with."