第2章

+++

+++

It was monday morning which was the day of his first class. jungkook was still in his bed too lazy to wake up because it was freezing outside yet he still had to get up and wash. He wore a oversized sweatshirt and baggy pants and did his hairs and walked towards the kitchen.

He opened fridge and gasped. There was only convenience store snacks and some more unhealthy food there was barley any bottles of water. Beer cans everywhere on the side door of the fridge.

Jungkook sighed and decided to skip the breakfast or he could eat sandwich at the university canteen. Suddenly someone began to banging at the door which scared the younger. When he opened the door he saw three males. they were taller in height from Jungkook.

"oh my god kiddo sorry to bang the door like that we thought taehyung lives alone.. but..you?"
as soon as the mint haired guy saw jungkook he instantly soften his voice.

"Ah hi it's okay no need to apologise I'm his roommate"
Jungkook said politely.

"ROOMMATE!!!"
three of them screamed at the same time with astonished expression on their faces.

"Sorry kid but tae never wanted any roommate but.. this is surprising haha"
one of the brown haired guy spoke and nervously laughed.

"Talk to you later kid WAKE THAT BRAT UP! TWO MINUTES LEFT TILL THE CLASS STARTS YAAH!"
one of them yelled and rushed to taehyung's room.

"can i help you with that?"
Jungkook asked as he's a introvert and he remembered what happened last night but he still wanted to help.

"No don't worry we'll take care of it. you must be getting late for your class and by the way I'm jhope but just call me hobi"

"just half an hour left till my class starts"
jungkook said as he finds that jhope guy nice and completely opposite from taehyung.

"you must be the new there right?"
jhope was continue on talking to jungkook when suddenly a deep voice interrupts them. it was mr. agroant Kim Taehyung.

"what the heck jhope you are doing?!"
taehyung almost yelled and glanced at jungkook who looked down feeling a little nervous around Taehyung.

"He's a nice gu-"
jhope was about to say something more but taehyung cut him off.

"Let's go we are late"
taehyung garbed jhopes hand and dragged everyone out from the apartment leaving jungkook alone.

"why was I feeling so nervous around him"
Jungkook placed his hands on his cheeks and started to overthink.

"I better go to the class"
Jungkook took his bag and went to his class.

-

Jungkook was finding his class but couldn't he felt helpless until someone came and peaked on Jungkook's phone Jungkook blush a little and widened his eyes.

"Oh I see you're lost?"
oranged haired boy said with a smile.

"um I guess so"
Jungkook felt embarrassed for not finding his class. sometimes he becomes a little shy to strangers.

"We are in the same class let's go"
the orange hair guy said and signalled Jungkook towards the class while jungkook followed him like a bunny.

"sit here. I'm jimin and you?"
jimin gave a warm smile and pat the seat next to him.

"A-ah sure. im jungkook "
Jungkook hesitates at first but he finally talked about lots of stuff with jimin while teacher wasn't in the class.

The door opened and mr jung step into the class. Every student greeted him politely. Mr jung noticed Jungkook and gave him a warm smile Jungkook gladly smiled back.

"He's a nice teacher"
jimin said while he sketches someone on his notebook.

"Yea"
Jungkook said and noticed that the drawing jimin was making maybe he saw that person somewhere but he ignored.

"Nice drawing jimin"
Jungkook complimented him with a smile.

"o-oh thank yo-"

"MR PARK!"
mr jung scold jimin for talking in the class.

"Sorry sir"
jimin apologised and bowed to mr jung.

"Just pay attention don't worry you can talk later at lunch time"
mr jung made him sit.
(Such a nice teacher I wish I had one like that haha srry let's continue.)

-

After class ended everyone went for lunch. Jungkook noticed taehyung they both made eye contact but jhope took his attention.

"Hey jungkook let's eat together"
jimin said but froze when he saw taehyung group.

"What happened jimin?"
jungkook asked a bit worriedly

"nothing let's go!"
jimin said and smiled lightly Jungkook nodded and sat at the table which was near the taehyung's group.

"hi Jungkook nice to meet you again!"
Jhope noticed Jungkook and waved his hand to him.

"um hi"
Jungkook nervously spoke since taehyung was staring at him.

"Come join us"
jhope asked in a joyful way while taehyung was sending death glares towards jhope.

"ah thank you but I'm with a friend"
jungkook said as sweat appeared on his forehead from all the nervousness.

"It's okay let's lunch together then "
jhope insisted the both males and Jungkook finally accepted.

"Jimin are you okay your face is so red!?"
Jungkook worriedly whispered so that no one can hear.

"I'm t-totally fine j-jungkook"
they sat at the taehyungs table and Taehyung glared at both of them and while he chew his food whereas suga have no interest and jhope happily talking to them continuously.

The bell rang and everyone went to their next classes. Jimin went to washroom while everyone went to their classes leaving Jungkook and taehyung alone. taehyung stood up get close to Jungkook and whispered in Jungkooks ears 'don't you ever get near to me and my friends'

Jungkook widened his eyes and got scared from taehyung's husky voice, his face was so close and everything was spinning in youngers head.

"can you do that yea?"
taehyung said once again.

Jungkook nodded and left younger alone in the cafeteria. Jungkooks heart kept beating like it's going to explode at any second.

-

heyy, I had written this chapter on mangatoon too so I'll be uploading next two chapters too ^^