Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!

Start from the beginning

Nagatoro: Shouldn't you say please?

Me: Fine, please?

Nagatoro smiled and laughed like normal. 

Nagatoro: This is the first time senpai has begged me for something, so be grateful I'll help you out~!

Me: Sure. 

Giving my phone to Nagatoro, I got in position. I sat down, reading a book, when Nagatoro took my picture. She started to chuckle evilly as she held up my phone. 

Nagatoro: Senpai, you might be smarter than most people, but you're definitely the most gullible! Now I can look at all the naughty things you have in your search history! I'll expose you for what you really are!

Me: Do what you want.  

I expected as much. She can go through my phone all she wants, but since it's a new one, the only photos I have there are ones I took somewhat recently. And if she gets to that photo, well, then she'll wish she hadn't gone through my phone at all. 

Nagatoro: Let's see what senpai's into~! So you searched up... books?

Me: Yeah, I always look online to see what kind of books trend in the genre I am currently reading.

Nagatoro: SO BORING!

She sifted through more of my phone's history and came across something else. 

Nagatoro: The art of dunking? And this is recent. What's this doing here? Wait! Don't tell me~?

I forgot. I searched up the sensation of jumping and gliding into the air. It was one of the only things I've enjoyed and thought by searching it up, I'd be able to decipher as to why that could be the case.

Me: Ah fuck. 

Nagatoro: You liked it!

Me: No I didn't. I just was curious, that's all. And when a person is curious, they search it up and delve into it to find answers. That's what I did.

Nagatoro: Stop making excuses, senpai! Just admit it!

She came closer to me, pointing her little finger at my face. 

Me: I don't see why you have to point at me point blank. But, anyway, I'm not making excuses. Curiosity got the better of me. 

Nagatoro: What were you so curious about? You can tell me, can't ya?

Me: Why should I? It's not important. 

Nagatoro: Then I'll keep going through your phone!

Me: Ok

Nagatoro: Your so stubborn! Fine, let's see your camera roll, hehe!

Prior to the recent photo, I think I had 8. 5 were from assignments assigned and 2 were paintings I was proud of recently. However, the final one is the real crown of my collection. It was so peaceful and calming that I wanted to make my next painting or drawing on it. 

Nagatoro: Alright! A couple of paintings, and assignments?! Oh let's see he-

She stared at it for some time as I sat down now, looking at her arms which were visibly shaking around. Her face grew red, out of embarrassment, and her eyes were all over the place. 

Nagatoro: W-W-W-W-W-W-WHEN D-DID YOU TAKE THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Maybe 2 weeks ago. I recall you weren't as annoying as previous times. You were probably tired...