miscommunication arc 😍

Start from the beginning

stepping through the class door of 1-3 in cold sweat, i felt eyes piercing at me like daggers. not the most warm welcome,

reluctantly, i waddled over to my seat at the back, draping down my bag and by the time i was seated, all eyes were at the front of the class already.

and just in time, the bell rung.

i really wanted to now what class it was at this time, but i'm pretty sure i lost the lamented time table for each class.

looking around anxious, i decided to ask the boy sitting right in front of me.

"e-excuse me?" i tried to motion, but he was busy talking to the other people beside her.

awkwardly, i sat back down and observed, seeing our math teacher already in class.

nevermind.

"oh shut it!" a pitched voice said from a few corridors away.

across my class, i saw our fellow blonde manager and her boyfriend holding hands and swinging them up and down. behind them was the girl i knew too well, mostly physically.

she was awkwardly trailing behind them as there wasn't enough room for 3 people in a single file line on the corridor.

turning my head away before she could look at me, i looked down at my worksheet.

i remember exactly what i said to her word for word. i just wasn't ready to talk to her so soon yet. so yeah, i resorted to shutting her out and being a total bastard because....

i don't know.

i felt like such an asshole.

and, goddamn i am.

maybe this was all a mistake.

and i mean i'm being completely real here, she really could pull hotter, smarter and more popular guys. i mean we met just cause of my mistake, for texting her.

and I can't tell if i regret it or not.

tsukkishima would be so much better for her.

right?

right.

so why do i keep going back to this dumb stupid pretty and cute annoying girl?

isn't it quite selfish?

my mind felt like written words that were cancelled messily on paper, like scribbled. and I can't think right now, so yes I'm probably doing the worst thing i could do which is giving her the cold shoulder.

the contents of my mind were spilling out onto my written paper, seeing black scribbles all over each equation.

i try to focus, since my grades are another insecurity of mine. but i can't.

she was right, i'm just a fuck and ditch.

tsukishima was right. the only thing i care and can do is volleyball. he was right about the guy y/n was doing to be a dick.

i just really live up to my nickname, don't i?

"kageyama, what are you doing?" my teacher crept up from behind me posed, making me jump up from my seat.

a few heads turned in my direction, some snickering while others ignored.

i leant forward to the teacher with a frown now complete visible on her lips "sorry, sensei"

"mhm" she shook her head, taking another look at my disastrous handwriting before walking to the table in front of me.

awkwardly pulling my chair forward to take a seat, my head fell to the table, defeated.

"i'm really gonna fail like this subject" i picked up my pen again, persistent.

it was better like this.

so the boy decided to ignore her, in hopes to keep her off his mind and the fear of getting rejected like how tsukki did.

(but it didn't work)

(at all.)

third person pov

why are they both so dumb lol

AUTHOR NOTE

i hope my real life wattpad moment will come soon, two of my friends got tgt 3 days ago and the girl accepted his confession with cat pics

anyway thank you guys for being patient :)

also if i should make an insta for wattpad then umm tell me cause that sounds fun 👍