Amelia could feel the lump in her throat growing, her mind went back to last night and her eyes began to tear up. "I mean of course I went straight to Dumbledore, and well he set a plan... A plan where I would have to meet with him and get information out of him."

Lee leaned in and yelled "Is he bloody mad, sending you to do his dirty work."

"Lee, it wasn't like that," she tried to reason with him a tear rolling down her cheek.

The tension was beginning to grow, and Katie grabbed Amelia's hand squeezing it slightly. "Just keep going, we're listening," Amelia heard Katie's thoughts say.

"I did meet up with him, and... well it went awful. I sat with him for an hour, and he was completely different the way he looked and talked, I couldn't recognise him... Turns out he's also a drunk. I mean I got the information out of him; he gave me a couple names and by the time I knew it he was on his third glass of firewhisky." She took a deep breath in trying to contain her tears. "He started getting angry at me, he started getting aggressive. I didn't know what to do, the next thing I know he.. he curses me."

The memory of last night still fresh was burning into her mind. She remembered every bit of it, every second with Alphard mentally drained her. As soon as the last sentence left Amelia's mouth Katie murmured 'shit' under her breath.

"Is that why your wrist was in a cast?" Fred asked almost furious.

"Yeah," Amelia spoke softly, "I mean it's fine now-"

"He hurt you?" George spoke, his eyes beginning to well with tears.

"Georgie I'm fine now."

"Yes but-" George began but she cut him off.

"I promise I'm fine," Amelia said. "I'm just so fucking tired," she spoke letting the tears fall down her cheeks.

Lee took a sip of the muggle alcohol, before handing the bottle to Amelia. "Well looks like you need this more than I do."

Amelia chuckled as she took a large gulp of vodka. She pulled back instantly, and definitely did not like it. "And besides, he gets to rot in Azkaban now. I'll never have to see him again."

"You're right muggle liquor is shit." She said as the flavour rushed through her mouth.

Amelia laughed along with the rest of the group. With everything said she felt much better about herself. Her friends had been nothing but supportive which she was happy about, and they didn't dwell too much on the topic as they knew she wouldn't want to talk about it.

Lee stood with one of the bottles in hand, everyone watched him as he climbed onto Amelia's bed yelling. "Now! Let's get fucking shit faced!"

Fred and George cheered in sync with each other as Katie and Amelia joined in. The bottle was passed around as everyone slowly became more and more intoxicated. Katie and George had linked their arms as they sang some muggle song. Fred and Amelia were dancing with each other passing the vodka bottle back and forth. While Lee was jumping on the bed like a child.

Fred snuck his hands from her waist before wrapping his hands around them, he pulled her in closer harshly making her yelp. He leaned in letting Amelia's lips meet his, she could taste the fresh vodka on his lips.

Her hands were pressed against his chest, she could feel the muscles contracting underneath his shirt. Amelia slowly moved her hands up never breaking the kiss, making their way to his hair. She pulled on it harshly making sure to hear him moan. Fred rolled his tongue against hers, letting Amelia feel the burning sensation between the two. He traced his fingers up and down her body letting goosebumps form before grabbing her ass, making her yelp.