𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 || 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!

Start from the beginning

"You also gotta learn that trust is an important thing here. I'll let you in on a little secret. This is your first test. Trusting me. You need sleep for the test tomorrow. You won't be able to get that if you keep worrying I'll hurt you." He spoke. You could tell there was truth in his words.

"I guess you're right. Either way, if you kill me, it wouldn't matter. I will prolly get killed in the latter run of this." You mumbled the last bit under your breath.

"Exactly! Good thinking."

"Uhhh yeah." you awkwardly smiled back.

Your eyes travel to a twin-sized bed that sat in the corner of the room. Everything was plain white. That included the nightstand beside the bed. The clock on the stand read 9:46 PM. You were going to be woken up at 5 AM giving you roughly 7 hours of sleep. That includes the 30 minutes it takes for you to actually fall asleep. You decided it would be wise to get some sleep for whatever test waited for you tomorrow. Leaving your apron sitting at the edge of the bed, you climbed into the sheets, allowing yourself to get comfortable.

In the corner of your eye, you notice Toby sitting in the opposite corner from you, fidgeting with the wooden splints on his hatchet. While you were anxious about being in the presence of a killer, you tried your best to brush it off for the sake of your sleep. And with that, you allowed yourself to succumb to slumber.

[Time skip brought to you by Puppeteer spinning around in his lovely trench coat]

!!BANG BANG BANG!!

"Jesus- you could have shaken me awake-" You literally jump up. You wake up to see Toby slamming two pans together.

"I don't want physical contact with you." He bluntly explained.

"How blunt of you..."

"Well hurry up and get up. You're gonna have to eat." He turned to his heels, signaling you to follow him.

"Dear lord, I just woke up..."

You were then guided to a fairly large kitchen. You took note of the presence of everyone else you saw yesterday. Seems like you were the last to wake up. You saw Thomas downing some potato chips with a side of Sprite. You then spotted Tucker drinking what appeared to be a protein shake.

"Drastic diet difference."

"Well, you can go look in the fridge and cook up your own shit if you wanna" Jeff spoke from behind you making you jump.

"Can everyone just chill with scaring me, holy fuck."

"You're very easy to toy with, hah."

"Well when someone hideous comes within even 10 feet radius of you, I'm sure you'd get scared too," You said with an equal amount of venom.

Jeff firmly gripped the collar of your shirt, pulling you close. The closeness lasted a few seconds but felt like forever. Suddenly, he roughly pushed you back sending you flying to the kitchen island. Your back slammed into the table, surely hard enough to leave a bruise. You recovered quickly, refusing to show weakness, and only glared at him as a response. You didn't want to risk getting hurt again before the first phase so you kept quiet.

Choosing to ignore Jeff, you decide to go prepare your meal. You walked over to what you guessed was the fridge. Your eyes quickly trailed to the rice and spam. Putting two and two together, you decided to make yourself Musubi. You grabbed the spam that sat on the counter and prepped the kitchen island to prepare your meal.

You suddenly stop in your tracks, "wait, how do I know none of this is poisoned?" You inquired with concern.

"I gotta commend your caution but, if we wanted you dead, we wouldn't do it in such an unsatisfying way," Masky spoke, entering the kitchen.