Period

Stucky❄️❤️

Groaning you rolled over and sling an arm over Bucky, while your legs where tangled with Steves

"Morning to you too" Steve chuckled rubbing your legs. Ignoring him you tried to go back to sleep and nuzzled into Bucky.

"Sorry doll I've got training with Steve and Sam so these cuddles are gonna have to wait"

"No" you mumbled into his shoulder grabbing onto his T-shirt with your hands.

"Come on baby girl let him up" Steve picked you up and let Bucky slip out of the bed then dropped you back down in the middle.

Groaning you opened your eyes for the first time this morning "was that really necessary?" You asked lightly glaring at Steve.

Bucky just laughed "you were kind of death gripping me"

"Shut up you two are so annoying" you snapped and pulled the covers over your head.

"We'll see you later sweetheart" Steve smiled once they where ready to train and kissed the little bit of your head that was poking out from under the covers. Bucky copied his action and left the room, closing the door.

Mumbling a short bye you reached for your phone from the nightstand and checked your notifications, one in particular caught your eye making you roll your eyes. It was a period tracker.

Wanda suggested it to you after you complained about always leaking on your pyjamas but your periods where irregular so it was never right. Double checking anyway you lifted the covers and looked down.

Gasping you saw a small splodge of blood on the sheet and another slightly larger one on your shorts.

"Fucking perfect" you mumbled to yourself standing up and going to the bathroom.

After cleaning yourself up you walked back into the room and stripped the covers off, then put them in the washer across the hall.

Going into the small kitchen on you and the boys floor you grab a bottle of water from the fridge and made your way to the sofa.

When you were on your period you never ate loads like most girls because it always made you feel sick and made your cramps a million times worse.

Grabbing the remote from in between the pillows you turned on the tv and scrolled through all the shows.

Deciding on an old season of 'the great British bake off' you lay down pulling the throw blanket over you legs and pulled out your phone to check for any new notifications.
Snapchat
Y/n
Wanda I hate your period app😩
Magic Bitch
Why?! Did it not get the right date again?
She replied almost immediately.
Y/n
No I'm mad cus it got the right date🙄
Magic Bitch
Sending love 💖💖